According to the report North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1.14 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.54% from 2016 to 2021.
Pancreatic cancer is caused by the uncontrolled growth of cells in the pancreas. This abnormal, unrestrained growth of cells results in the formation of lumps of tissue, widely referred to as tumors. The presence of tumors prevents the normal functioning of pancreas. The occurrence and mortality rate of pancreatic cancer is more in men than in women. SEER estimates that pancreatic cancer accounts for around seven percent of the total cancer deaths in the US annually.
Cancer starts when cells in the body begin to grow beyond control. Pancreatic cancer starts when cells in the pancreas start to grow incessantly eventually resulting in symptoms like abdominal pain, weight loss, diarrhea, and jaundice. The developed tumor hinders the normal functioning of pancreas. The biggest risk factor which leads to pancreatic cancer is smoking. Apart from lifestyle dependent factors like alcohol consumption, obesity and smoking, a personal or family history of pancreatitis or old age may result in a person being affected by pancreatic cancer.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-pancreatic-cancer-market-1278/
North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Large number of unmet needs related to the disease, attracting many multi-national companies to invest in this division, Increasing healthcare expenditure, Technological developments & drug innovations with regard to the pancreatic cancer, Growing concern across the world are the factors driving for the growth of the market. However, Some factors limiting the growth of the market are Difficulty in diagnosis during the early stages, Limited treatment options, especially when the disease has spread to other organs or parts of the body, Inadequate results after treatment, Low success rates in clinical trials for cancer drugs, High cost associated with the treatment, Adverse side-effects and High toxicity of drugs
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-pancreatic-cancer-market-1278/request-sample
North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market: Segmentation
By Treatment Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Treatment
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Treatment
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Treatment
- Exocrine Pancreas Cancer
- Endocrine Pancreas Cancer
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Research Institutes
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-pancreatic-cancer-market-1278/customize-report
North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market: Overview
Having less than five-year survival, the pancreatic cancer market has one of the highest unmet therapy needs in the oncology market across the globe. Clearly, this is also the most challenging aspect that this market needs to address. Given the insuppressible nature of pancreatic cancer, treatments often return insufficient results. This challenge is yet another barrier to the growth of this market. Technologies are yet to develop fully for the timely diagnosis of this cancer type, which results in the diagnosis of majority of pancreatic cancer patients at an advanced stage of the disease. This explains the high mortality rates associated with pancreatic cancer. Estimates show that only a small percentage, that is about 12% to 15% of the patients is diagnosed early enough to be treated with surgical procedures, drugs, and chemotherapy.
North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics market is segmented into various regions namely, USA and Canada. Globally North America is the largest market for pancreatic cancer. The prevalence of pancreatic cancer is more in North American countries with U.S. having the highest number of pancreatic cancer patients in the world.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics ?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics ?
North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market: Key Players
Key players in the pancreatic cancer market include Eli Lilly, Amgen, Inc., Celgene Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Clovis Oncology Inc., Pfizer, Novartis AG, Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc., Aduro BioTech Inc., Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. and NewLink Genetics Corp.
Reasons to buy North America Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-advanced-infusion-systems-market-1300/
North America Melanoma Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-melanoma-therapeutics-market-851/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases