According to the report “North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market“, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 3.67 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.63% from 2016 to 2021.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-neurological-monitoring-devices-market-2233/request-sample
Specialised monitoring is essential in neurological patients in the operating rooms and intensive care units to prevent ischaemic and mechanical injury to the nervous system. The systems currently available for the purpose may be broadly classified into those that monitor intracranial pressure and blood flow dynamics and those that monitor brain electrical activity. As new application avenues, namely clinical long-term monitoring and surgical intra-operative monitoring open up for the European electro-neuro physiological monitors market, the use of these devices is set to gain momentum across the continent. Market entry will become difficult and low profile companies introducing technological advancements will face hurdles.
North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
The North American region offers a enormous untapped market for it because of increasing awareness of neurological disorders, raise in purchasing power and an increasing number of people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases. Increases in prevalence of post-surgical cerebrovascular accidents have triggered the need for more improved and automated devices. High cost of devices is majorly restraining the market growth.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-neurological-monitoring-devices-market-2233/
North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
- Monitors of Intracranial Pressure & Blood Flow Dynamics
- Monitors of Brain Electrical Activity
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Procedure
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Procedure
- Market Share Analysis, By Procedure
By Therapeutic Application
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Therapeutic Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Therapeutic Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Therapeutic Application
By End User
- Neurological Centers and Institutions
- Clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-neurological-monitoring-devices-market-2233/customize-report
North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: Overview
North America holds the largest share for neurological monitoring device market. Neurological devices industry is growing at a significant rate due to increase in the prevalence of neurological injuries and diseases. Neurological devices may be invasive in nature such as intracranial pressure monitors, which are used in serious cases. Non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices refer to the devices that help to monitor neural and electrical activity and pressure enclosing the brain.
In case of brain death, trauma brain injury, epilepsy and other such conditions, non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices help to analyze the rate of flow of blood in arteries and veins in the brain. Non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market is growing at a significant rate due to increasing awareness and improvement in healthcare facilities. In addition, non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices have made it possible for neurologists to measure brain health without being invasive. Non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices help to get results fast and safely. In addition, they are easy to use and give accurate results
North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, USA and Canada. USA is leading the market with highest number of shares followed by Canada. North America is the fastest developing regional section and will hold its position over the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Neurological Monitoring Devices space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America Neurological Monitoring Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Neurological Monitoring Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Europe Neurological Monitoring Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Neurological Monitoring Devices?
North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: Key Players
Key market players include CAS Medical Systems Inc., Compumedics Ltd., Natus Medical Inc., Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, AMD Global Telemedicine, Intel Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, InTouch Health, InTechnology, MEG International Services Ltd., Rimed Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic Inc., Electrical Geodesics Incorporated, Nihon Kohden Corporation and Advanced Brain Monitoring.
Reasons to buy North America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-266/
North America Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-51/
North America Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetic-testing-market-37/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases