According to the report “North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the North America market is projected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.90% during the forecast period 2016-2021
Minimally invasive surgical procedures involve the use of surgery instruments (such as arthroscopic or laparoscopic devices) and remote controlled instruments to monitor the surgery through large display panel or endoscopy. Minimally invasive procedures eliminate large incisions & infections, reduce the long time hospital admission, and promote the early recovery. Currently, the utilization of minimally invasive surgical instruments has been increased. Some of the minimally invasive surgical instruments include, visualizing scope, stents, sutures, dilators, electrosurgical instruments, balloon inflation devices, guiding catheters, trocars, rasps, and cannulas, among others.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market-216/
North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing aging population, growing number of surgical procedures, rising government investments, high prevalence rate of lifestyle disorders, and increasing incidence of bone disorders (such as osteoporosis arthritis) & spine injuries are driving the growth of minimally invasive surgical instruments market in North America. However, stringent regulatory policies for the approval advanced surgery instruments and irregular reimbursement scenarios in this region are expected to restrain the growth of minimally invasive surgical instruments market in North America.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market-216/request-sample
North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Handheld Instruments
- Electrosurgical Devices
- Inflation Systems
- Guiding Devices
- Cutter Instruments
- Auxiliary Instruments
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Cosmetic/Bariatric Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Other Applications
By End Users
- Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics
- Government Hospitals
- Academic and Research Institutes
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Overview
The private hospitals & surgical clinics segment is estimated to account for the largest share of North America minimally invasive surgical instruments market by end users in 2016. he orthopedic segment is estimated to command the largest share of North America minimally invasive surgical instruments market by application in 2016. U.S., is estimated to account for larger share of the North America minimally invasive surgical instruments market in 2016, whereas Canada is estimated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021.
North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, USA and Canada. USA is dominating the North America region market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments market outlook in North America?
- What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments?
North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Key Players
The key players in minimally invasive surgical instruments market such as, Medtronic plc (Ireland), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Aesculap, Inc. (Germany), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Smith & Nephew (U.K.), ConMed Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Applied Biomedical Resources Corporation (U.S.), Microline Surgical (Japan), and Zimmer Biomet (U.S.)
Reasons to buy North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206