According to the report North America Immunoassays Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 8.86 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.66% from 2016 to 2021.
Immunoassays are quick and accurate tests which can be used in a laboratory in order to measure the concentration or presence of a small molecule or macro molecule. The macro molecule can be antibodies or proteins produced as a result of an infection. Various technologies of immunoassays include enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), enzyme linked fluorescence, chemiluminescent immunoassay, immunofluorescence, radioimmunoassay and other similar techniques. These assays are highly adaptable and can be applied to many formats depending on the needs of the end user.
The principle component of an immunoassay designed to detect a specific analyte, such as influenza nucleoprotein, are the antibodies that have been carefully selected to ensure the detection of the analyte at low concentration with high specificity, meaning will not react with similar antigens. The second feature of an immunoassay is the system that is designed to detect the binding of the specific antibody to the target analyte. Originally the signal from an immunoassay resulted from an enzyme acting on a substrate to yield a colored solution with the amount of color in the solution being equivalent to the amount of antigen in the test solution.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Immunoassays Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-immunoassays-market-1568/
North America Immunoassays Market: Drivers & Restraints
North America immunoassays market is primarily driven by rising prevalence of infectious diseases, increasing ageing population, advancements in novel assays in various diseases such as Cardiology and oncology, growing applications in diagnosting drug monitoring tests, infectious diseases and identification of cancer biomarkers, increasing need of reagents, sensitive assays and analytical techniques, availability of wide range of reagents, introduction of novel biomarkers, growing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment in emerging markets. Lack of reimbursement policies, adoption of immunoassays in emerging markets, stringent regulations for storage are limiting the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Immunoassays Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-immunoassays-market-1568/request-sample
North America Immunoassays Market: Segmentation
- Enzyme Immunoassay
- Fluorescent Immunoassays
- Cheniluminescence Immunoassays
- Nephelometric Immunoassays
- Radio Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Infectious disease
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By End users
- Academic research institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech vendors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End users
- Market Share Analysis, By End users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-immunoassays-market-1568/customize-report
North America Immunoassays Market: Overview
Immunoassays Market is expected to show high CAGR over the forecast period in North America. The expected growth is attributed by increasing development of new biologics, drugs, and vaccines, large number of investment opportunities in these immature/emerging markets, rising diagnostics laboratories in this region, growing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment, increasing focus on attracting international and domestic leaders in the market.
This expected growth is attributed for by increasing development and production of new biologics, vaccines, and drugs, expanding medical treatment for infectious and chronic diseases, huge number of investment opportunities in these immature markets, increasing number of diagnostics laboratories in the region, increasing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector, increasing median age of the population and increasing focus on attracting international and domestic players in the market.
North America Immunoassays Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the North America Immunoassays market is analysed under various regions namely U.S, and Canada. North America accounted to have largest share in the market owing to increasing adoption of low cost immunoassay instruments in research and clinical laboratories, rising application of immunoassay techniques in cancer research, and increasing infrastructure for laboratory.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Immunoassays Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Immunoassays space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America Immunoassays manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Immunoassays currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Immunoassays Market?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Immunoassays Market?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
North America Immunoassays Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in global market are Roche Diagnostics, DiaSorin S.p.A, Beckman Coulter, Siemens Healthcare, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Akers Biosciences, Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, Devon Medical Products, EDP Biotech Corporation, Hologic (Gen-Probe), Intrinsic LifeSciences.
Reasons to buy North America Immunoassays Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-266/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases