According to the report North America HIV Diagnostics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1003.4 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2016 to 2021.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America HIV Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-hiv-diagnostics-market-2146/request-sample
HIV spreads through exchange of fluids with some infected individual, for example, blood exchange or imparting needles to somebody who is HIV infected. Additionally, HIV can spread from infected mother to child during pregnancy. Here are some of the symptoms of HIV disease are slight fever, weakness, swollen glands, cerebral pains and muscle hurts. Integrase inhibitors section is expected to be the rapid growing class of antiretroviral medications owing to the normal dispatch of extra integrase inhibitors by major players, for example, Gilead Sciences, In., and Merck and Co., Inc.
HIV endemic has had devastating economic, social, health and psychological impacts over the years affecting millions of households in a significant manner over the last decade. Despite the concrete efforts from authorities and various philanthropic institutions, the numbers are still on an upward trend with a total of 33.3 Million HIV victims across the world
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Major factors driving the market are, the technological advancement of disease diagnostic tests, and the foreseen improvement and commercialization of novel, regulatory authorities approved POC and rapid CD4, p24 antigen and EID tests; it is expected that all the major regional market segments will witness an expansion in market demand over the forecast period. There is a need to increase in introducing easily accessible, efficient robust diagnostics tests. Because of the financial resource constrained settings in a huge share of the disease affected regions it is as yet not feasible to perform the current, complex screening, staging and monitoring tests. This is either because of the absence of adequate testing labs or an absence of prepared clinical technicians capable of performing the tests. These limitations of laboratory based testing are a catalyst to the improvement of convenient and simple to execute point of care, rapid tests.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-hiv-diagnostics-market-2146/
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Assays and Kits &Reagents
- Other Consumables
- Software & Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Antibody Tests
- HIV Screening Tests
- HIV-1 Antibody Confirmatory Tests
- HIV-2 & Group O Diagnostic Tests
- Viral Identification Tests
- p24 Antigen Test
- Qualitative PCR Tests
- Viral Culture
- CD4 Testing
- Viral Load testing
- Early Infant Diagnostics
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Home Care Settings
- Other End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-hiv-diagnostics-market-2146/customize-report
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: Overview
The leading business intelligence provider GBI Research has released its latest research report, entitled “HIV Diagnostics Market to 2019 – Limited Pipeline Efficacy Improvement, Patent Expirations and Stringent Healthcare Spending to Suppress Market Growth”. The report provides insights into the HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) therapeutics market including market forecasts up to 2019. It provides an in-depth analysis of the major marketed products, as well as insights into the HIV therapeutics R&D pipeline.
Viral Load testing and CD4 testing also accounted for a considerable share of the market in past. There is a prevalent in the market for the development of these tests which will make them more sensitive, rapid in nature and portable to the point of care to enhance their market usability and accessibility in resource limited HIV affected regions. It is expected that during the forecast period a number of novel point of care HIV diagnostic products will be commercialized which are currently under clinical development and in product pipelines of key market players. This increase in the range of products s expected to fuel the growth of this market over the forecast period.
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the North America market is analyzed under various regions namely U.S and Canada. HIV Diagnostics Market was dominated by North America, with the overall market share of over 38% globally. North America was followed by Asia pacific. North America was observed to account for the largest share of the market in 2014, which can be attributed to the presence of a strong healthcare R&D scenario in which the presence of government funding and ongoing corporate efforts to enhance product portfolio are anticipated to accelerate the timelines for new product development.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America HIV Diagnostics Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the North America HIV Diagnostics space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America HIV Diagnostics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America HIV Diagnostics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of North America HIV Diagnostics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America HIV Diagnostics?
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some of the major Companies dominating the market, by their products and services include AbbVie, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Merck and Co., Inc., and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH. Gilead Sciences, Inc. was the pioneer in HIV-1 therapeutics sector by considering market share and medication portfolio, took after by ViiV Healthcare in 2015. What’s more, in the coming years other little players are required to enter this part with their pipeline drugs.
Reasons to buy North America HIV Diagnostics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-266/
North America Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-51/
North America Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetic-testing-market-37/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases