According to the report North America Enteral Feeding Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market was worth $0.66 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.81%, to reach $0.84 billion by 2021.
Enteral feeding devices are essential for people suffering from medical ailments such as swallowing disorders, digestive disorders, neurological disorders, cancer etc. These devices are commonly used to feed the specialized diets in elderly or bedridden patients suffering from chronic ailments, such as neurological disorders, cancer, gastrointestinal and inherited metabolic diseases. For patients suffering from functional GI tract, enteral feeding is the preferred route of nutrition delivery as compared to parenteral feeding. This is because gavage feeding avoids complications, such as infection, sepsis, and liver & gallbladder disorders, commonly associated with parenteral nutrition.
The North America enteral feeding devices market share is primarily driven by rising incidences of cancer and neurological disorders, growing adoption of enteral nutrition, particularly in-home settings and an increasing popularity of enteral feeding tubes among paediatrics. The growth in tube feeding would be further supplemented by the growing geriatric population and an increase in awareness about enteral nutrition. The use of these devices is encouraged to maintain gut integrity. The feeding devices are set to earn greater revenues for the market, owing to their adoption in healthcare and eldercare. However, stringent regulations and inadvertent dislodgment of tubes (leading to accidental disabilities and deaths) are likely to hinder the growth.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Enteral Feeding Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-enteral-feeding-devices-market-692/
North America Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
The rise in geriatric population and increase in the number of pre-term births have increased the target population for the enteral feeding devices. Furthermore, higher prevalence rates of chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, neurological disorders, and gastrointestinal diseases, along with the need for patients’ ease during hospitalization and recent technological advancements, are some of the major drivers for the growth of enteral feeding devices market. Market restraints include complications associated with the use of these feeding devices, stringent policies for reimbursement in developing and underdeveloped countries, and presence of low-cost local competition.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Enteral Feeding Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-enteral-feeding-devices-market-692/request-sample
Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Segmentation
- By Product Type
- By Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes
- Oroenteric Feeding Tubes
- Enterostomy Tubes
- Giving Sets
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Administration Reservoirs
- Enteral Syringes
- By Stage
- By Application
- Neurological Disorders
- Hyper metabolism
- By End User
- Ambulatory Care Services
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-enteral-feeding-devices-market-692/customize-report
Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Overview
Enteral access allows the short- and long-term delivery of nutrients and medications into the GI tract of patients who cannot maintain their needs with oral intake. Enteral nutrition is the preferred means of nutrient delivery for patients with intact and functional GI tracts because it is associated with better clinical outcomes relative to parenteral nutrition, including a lower rate of sepsis. The key factors assisting the growth of enteral feeding devices market are rising geriatric population base, mounting prevalence of diseases such as diabetes, diarrhoea, chronic pancreatitis and other gastrointestinal diseases along with high incidences of premature births.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. This region leads the global market with a share of about 35%. Highly advanced healthcare systems and adoption of advanced, patient-friendly enteral feeding devices integrated with safety attributes, presence of an extensive customer base in these regions, due to the rising geriatric population and increased prevalence of chronic diseases and disorders are the main factors responsible for the large share of North America Enteral Feeding Devices in the market. The current market lacks curative therapy, hence, introducing innovative products and tapping the emerging economy would be great opportunities for the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key, high growth markets that enteral feeding device manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What is the current and future enteral feeding devices market outlook? What trends are affecting the market?
- What are the unmet needs with the enteral feeding devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the enteral feeding devices?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of enteral feeding devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of enteral feeding devices?
Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Key Players
The major companies dominating the market in this region are Halyard Health Inc., C. R. Bard Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Fresenius SE, Covidien PLC, Cook Medical, Nestle S.A.
Reasons to buy Enteral Feeding Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
North America Cardiac assist devices: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-cardiac-assist-devices-market-28/
North America Dental Consumables: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-dental-consumables-market-42/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases