According to the report “North America Colorectal Cancer Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5.03 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.21% from 2016 to 2021.
Colorectal cancer is a consequence of unrestrained cell growth that occurs in the appendix, colon, and the rectum region. Some of the generally seen symptoms of colorectal cancer are blood in the stool, weight loss, fatigue, and irregular bowel movements. Colorectal cancer is identified with a biopsy, which then followed by medical imaging to know its extent. Depending on the stage and how much the cancer has expanded, a combination of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and targeted therapy is recommended by most oncologists.
Despite these new drugs, there will remain a lack of development of neoadjuvant/adjuvant pipeline agents for the treatment of resectable high-risk colorectal cancer. This setting has significant unmet needs, and represents a lucrative opportunity for developers of efficacious treatments that can improve cure rates for resected patients. With the lack of any new premium-priced agents in resectable high-risk colorectal cancer, GlobalData expects the status quo of drug treatment to remain with the prescription of generic and relatively cheap chemotherapies throughout the forecast period.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Colorectal Cancer Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-colorectal-cancer-market-617/
North America Colorectal Cancer Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the North America Colorectal Cancer Market is mainly driven by factors such as rise in pipeline colorectal cancer screening tests, aging population, increasing awareness, and government policies to provide better care for Colorectal Cancer. High cost of screening test is one of the main factor hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Colorectal Cancer Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-colorectal-cancer-market-617/request-sample
North America Colorectal Cancer Market: Segmentation
- Digital Rectal Examination
- Faecal Occult Blood Test
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Surgery and Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapies
- Resistance to Pharmacological Therapies
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-colorectal-cancer-market-617/customize-report
North America Colorectal Cancer Market: Overview
The World Cancer Research Fund International establishes that colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer in the world and in 2012 alone, an estimated 1.4 mn new cases were diagnosed. Of these, 54% cases were reported in developed countries. This growing incidence is the primary factor fueling the global colorectal cancer market, especially in the field of diagnostics, therapeutics, and treatment. Though there has been substantial development in science and technology to combat cancer, it continues to threaten lives across the globe. Colorectal cancer, the third most common type of cancer is fast becoming a horrible reality for many.
While the number of new colorectal cancer cases has been increasing year by year, the death rate from the same has been on a decline among women as well as men. The American Cancer Society pegs increased awareness among people and the development of new screening methods and more effective treatments as the most likely reasons for this. With a greater sense of awareness about colorectal cancer comes growing willingness toward early screening and diagnosis. This has had a positive impact on the overall colorectal cancer market. The report is a comprehensive database of information pertaining to the drivers, restraints, and opportunities defining the global colorectal cancer market. A detailed analysis of the current market dynamics, the latest innovations, business strategies of leading players, and recent events in the industry has been provided in the report for the period 2016 to 2021.
North America Colorectal Cancer Market: Region-wise Outlook
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. The USA leads the market in this region with a share of almost 85%. The North America market is very modern and is focused on innovating cost-effective techniques. Companies are committed to research, sourcing, and quality, factors that are central to the success of the industry.
.Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Colorectal Cancer Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Colorectal Cancer space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Colorectal Cancer manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Colorectal Cancer currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Colorectal Cancer?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Colorectal Cancer?
- What are the different types of sub-markets in Colorectal Cancer market and what are the applications in which they are being used?
North America Colorectal Cancer Market: Key Players
The major companies dominating the market in this region are Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, Hoffmann La Roche, Debiopharm Group, Vaccinogen BD.
Reasons to buy North America Colorectal Cancer Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
North America Melanoma Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-melanoma-therapeutics-market-851/
North America Kidney Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-kidney-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market-844/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases