Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market“ which estimates the market to grow from USD 1168 million from 2016 to USD 1414.47 million by 2021 with a high CAGR of 3.90%.
Cervical cancer is generally characterized by the abnormal growth of cancerous cells in the tissues of the cervix, and it may manifest itself as a squamous-cell carcinoma or adenocarcinoma. Cervical pre-cancer are diagnosed more than invasive cervical cancer. A survey of World Health Organization states that every year 27000 women deaths occur due to cervical cancer.
The driving factors for the growth of this market are increasing number of women getting prone to cancerous diseases, increasing cases of cancer, and rise in population. Also increasing investments in research for the development of better and efficient cancer therapies is also fueling the market growth significantly.
The market is segmented based on diagnostics test, methods, end-users and therapies and are studied for a deep-level understanding of the Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- By Diagnostics Test :
- Pap smear test.
- HPV testing.
- Cervical cancer biopsy.
- By Methods :
- Molecular method.
- Cytopathological method.
- Physical method.
- By Therapies :
- Radiation therapy.
- Other therapies.
- By End-users :
- Independent physicians.
- Other end-users.
Geographically, North America market Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market is segmented into U.S.A and Canada.
Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, EDP Biotech, Epigenomics AG, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Genomic Tree, Metabiomics, Oncocyte (Biotime), Quest Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare, Volition Rx, are the major players of North America Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics market.
Scope of the North America Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of on diagnostics test, methods, end-users and therapies along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided.
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
North America Prostate Cancer Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-prostate-cancer-market-1617/
Kidney Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-kidney-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market-843/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases