Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market” which estimates the market which was worth $1168.2 million in 2016 and is expected to be growing at a CAGR of 3.90%, to reach $1414.47 million by 2021 during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Cervical cancer occurs when abnormal cells on the cervix grow out of control. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus that opens into the vagina. Cervical cancer can often be successfully treated when it’s found early. It is usually found at a very early stage through a Pap test.
Most cervical cancer is caused by a virus called human papillomavirus, or HPV. You can get HPV by having sexual contact with someone who has it. There are many types of the HPV virus. Not all types of HPV cause cervical cancer. Some of them cause genital warts, but other types may not cause any symptoms.
Most adults have been infected with HPV at some time. An infection may go away on its own. But sometimes it can cause genital warts or lead to cervical cancer. That’s why it’s important for women to have regular Pap tests. A Pap test can find changes in cervical cells before they turn into cancer. If you treat these cell changes, you may prevent cervical cancer.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. The North American market for Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics is mainly driven due to increasing prevalence of human papillomavirus infected patients and increasing awareness in people about cancer and cancer treatments. However, high costs of tests and uncertain reimbursement rates are constraining the market growth in this region.
The market is segmented based on diagnostic tests, methods, therapies and end-users and is studied for a deep-level understanding of the Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
By diagnostics test
- Pap smear test
- HPV testing
- Cervical cancer biopsy
- Molecular method
- Cytopathological method
- Physical method
- Radiation therapy
- Other therapies
- Independent physicians
- Other end-users
Geographically, North America market for Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics is segmented into U.S. and Canada. A number of factors such as rising prevalence of cervical cancer, growing awareness of cervical cancer screening programs, and government support are driving the growth of the HPV testing market in the North American region.
Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, EDP Biotech, Epigenomics AG, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Genomic Tree, Metabiomics, Oncocyte (Biotime), Quest Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare, Volition Rx, are the major players of North America Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics market.
Scope of the North America Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, therapeutics, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro& micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases