Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Blood Testing Market” which estimates the market which was worth $18.48 billion in 2016 and expected to be growing at a CAGR of 2.32%, to reach $20.73 billion by 2021 during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Blood tests are very common. When you have routine check-ups, your doctor may recommend blood tests to see how your body is working. Many blood tests don’t require any special preparations. For some, you may need to fast (not eat any food) for 8 to 12 hours before the test. During a blood test, a small sample of blood is taken from your body. It’s usually drawn from a vein in your arm using a needle. A finger prick also might be used. The procedure usually is quick and easy, although it may cause some short-term discomfort. Most people don’t have serious reactions to having blood drawn. Laboratory (lab) workers draw the blood and analyse it. They use either whole blood to count blood cells, or they separate the blood cells from the fluid that contains them. This fluid is called plasma or serum.
The fluid is used to measure different substances in the blood. The results can help detect health problems in early stages, when treatments or lifestyle changes may work best. Doctors can’t diagnose many diseases and medical problems with blood tests alone. Your doctor may consider other factors to confirm a diagnosis. These factors can include your signs and symptoms, your medical history, your vital signs (blood pressure, breathing, pulse, and temperature), and results from other tests and procedures.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Increasing concerns about spread of infectious diseases through donated blood has augmented the demand for blood and blood products. With the boost in geriatric population and incidence of diseases, there is a raise in the blood testing in the developed regions such as North America. The cost of blood handling equipment is a key challenge faced by the blood testing market.
The market is segmented based on technology and application and is studied for a deep-level understanding of the Blood Testing market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- By Type
- Complete Blood Count
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Blood Chemistry Tests
- Test for Electrolytes
- Blood Glucose
- Test for Kidney Function
- Blood Enzyme Tests
- Creatine Kinase
- Blood Clotting Tests
- Prothrombin time
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin time
- Blood Coagulation
- By Diseases
- Kidney Disorders
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Heart Disease
- By Methods
- Manual Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Blood Culture Instruments
- Complete Blood Count
North American Market is studied in geographic perspective by segregating the market shares between USA and Canada. USA is leading the region’s market in terms of revenue followed by Canada.
As per the report, major players in this market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Grifols (Spain), Nanosphere Inc. (U.S.), BioMérieux (France), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Alere Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) and Beckman Coulter (U.S.).
Scope of the North America Blood Testing Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, therapeutics, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
North America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-147/
North America Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetic-testing-market-37/
North America Liquid Biopsy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-biopsy-market-951/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases