According to the report “North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1.65 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a long-term medical condition, wherein blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated. It is a chronic condition and a leading cause of death and responsible for cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks globally. Blood Pressure Monitoring devices are those which automatically obtain and usually record the blood pressure at certain intervals, using the direct or indirect method of determining pressure. Hence, is user friendly and can be used at home easily.
Blood pressure, respiratory rate, heart rate and body temperature within a normal range are necessary for the survival of human life. Wherein blood pressure various rapidly specifically in the aged people which needs to be monitored regularly. Increased condition of blood pressure is referred as hypertension which is a chronic condition and a leading cause of death and responsible for cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks globally. Devices used to monitor blood pressure are BP monitoring devices which automatically obtain blood pressure at certain intervals. End users for the device include Physicians, doctors, ambulances and also can be used at home.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-blood-pressure-monitoring-device-market-901/
North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market: Drivers & Restraints
North America blood pressure monitoring devices market is majorly driven by rising prevalence of heart disorders. Advanced handheld and automated blood pressure monitors offer features such as safety, efficacy, and portability, thereby boosting market growth. Furthermore, recent developments in the field of devices such as mobile-based BP monitoring systems are anticipated to drive the industry growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-blood-pressure-monitoring-device-market-901/request-sample
North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market: Segmentation
- Automated BP Monitors
- Ambulatory BP Monitors
- BP Transducers
- BP instruments accessories
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-blood-pressure-monitoring-device-market-901/customize-report
North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market: Overview
North America led the global market for blood pressure monitoring devices in 2015, accounting for a share of 38% in the overall market. The growing prevalence of blood pressure and hypertension in North America will fuel demand for blood pressure monitoring devices in the region. Moreover, the awareness about these diseases, Technological advancements and availability of various monitoring and therapeutic devices is also increasing, further accelerating the growth of market. North American market is further segmented into US and Canada. In terms of revenue share, sphygmomanometer segment dominated the product type and is expected to show lucrative growth over the forecast period.
Increasing popularity of mHealth platform in healthcare sector is additionally, propelling the market growth. Rising patient awareness levels pertaining to advantages associated with portable monitoring devices is expected to positively reinforce market growth. In 2014, North America was the key regional market in terms of revenue share. Key factors attributing to its large share include presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure and increasing prevalence of lifestyle associated diseases with high risk of hypertension. In addition, rapidly improving healthcare facilities are anticipated towards the market growth.
North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography North America market for cardiovascular diagnostic and monitoring devices market is analysed under various regions namely United States and Canada. North America dominates the overall industry followed by Europe. Factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases such as hypertension and cardiac diseases, technological advancements, acceptability of the non-invasive pressure monitors among the patients, and existence of key market players in North America are driving the growth of this market followed by Asia-Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market outlook in North America?
- What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Blood Pressure Monitoring Device space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Blood Pressure Monitoring Device manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Blood Pressure Monitoring Device currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Blood Pressure Monitoring Device?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Blood Pressure Monitoring Device?
North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include GE Healthcare, Welch Allyn, Inc., A&D Medical Inc., SunTech Medical, Rossmax International Ltd., Spacelabs Healthcare Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Contec Medical Systems Co.,Ltd, Omron Healthcare and Microlife AG.
Reasons to buy North America Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206