According to the report “North America Biomaterials Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the Market is projected to reach USD 43.99 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR 13.6% from 2016 to 2021.
In a short span of time, many patients throughout the world have the quality of their lives improved with the aid of some kind of implanted device. The materials from which these devices are built include metals, ceramics, polymers, and an array of composites. As we reach the end of the 20th century, the success of using these materials is increasing, both because of improved surgical skill, and improved understanding of how the body interacts with such devices. Biomaterials are the combination of elements, artificial or naturally derived, used in medical applications for instance replacement of tissue and organ transplantation.
Advancements in medical technology have taken a hefty toll on plastic materials that are used in medical applications, which has been further worsened by developments in the fields of medical plastic, stainless steel /titanium metal replacement implant materials, being predominantly driven by concerns of biocompatibility, in addition to demand for superior implant mechanical performance.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America North America Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-biomaterials-market-17/
North America Biomaterials Market: Drivers & Restraints
Due to the increase in aging population in the North American countries, there is a strong demand for usage of biomaterials in cardiology, neurology, wound healing and plastic surgery. Further, research on advancements in medical technology for the efficient functionality of medical implants, increased grants and funding from government bodies, are some of the factors driving the growth of North America biomaterials market. Besides, new technologies such as hydrogen scaffolding and decellularized dermal matrixes for grafting will contribute to the market in growing at a healthy rate throughout the forecast period.
However, adverse reaction to biomaterial implants, inflammation and fracture issues, stringent FDA regulations, high cost associated with manufacturing are the major factors limiting the progress of North America biomaterials market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Biomaterials Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-biomaterials-market-17/request-sample
North America Biomaterials Market: Segmentation
By Material Type
- Plastic surgery
- Wound healing
- Tissue engineering
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
North America Biomaterials Market: Overview
Biomaterials are the combination of elements is the fastest growth market in coming years and also due to the increasing number of geriatric patients, the demand for usage of biomaterials in cardiology, wound healing, neurology and plastic surgery is on a rise. Besides, new technologies such as hydrogen scaffolding and decellularized dermal matrixes for grafting will contribute to the market in growing at a healthy rate throughout the forecast period.
Polymers will have the fastest growth rate in the coming years owing to its increased applications in healthcare and distinct material properties. With persistent demand from geriatrics and rising incidence of ophthalmic disorders, the mainstream usage of polymers for ophthalmological purposes will surge in the next few years.
North America Biomaterials Market: Region-wise Outlook
Moreover, on the basis of geography, the North America market is analysed under various regions namely, USA and Canada. North America is poised to account for the largest share of the biomaterials market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industry growth forecast from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Biomaterials Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Biomaterials space in North America?
- What are the technology & innovation trends, how will they evolve by 2021 ?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Biomaterials manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Biomaterials currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Biomaterials?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Biomaterials?
North America Biomaterials Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the North America biomaterials market include Royal DSM, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Wright Medical Technology, Inc., Corbion N.V., Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Bayer AG, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Covalon Technologies Ltd., BASF SE, Invibio Ltd., Inc., CAM Bioceramics BV, and Collagen Matrix, Inc.
Reasons to buy North America Biomaterials Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206