According to the report North America Autoimmune Diagnostics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market was worth $5.48 billion in 2016 and estimated to reach $ 6.48 billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 3.40%.
Autoimmune diseases are a group of diseases characterized by inflammatory reactions caused by immune responses mistakenly generated against body tissues. Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system attacks one or more cells of the body which are functioning normally owing to the irregularities. The miss-functioning of immune system is a result of the failure to recognize immune cells, tissues and organs and producing autoantibodies targeting these cells. Rheumatoid arthritis is an example of an autoimmune disease that affects women more than men. Recent discoveries in diagnostic techniques in autoimmune disease are driving the market. Although the disease is rare, continuous innovations and developments in the diagnostic provide market opportunities for industry participants.
According to American Autoimmune Related Disease Association (AARDA), in 2016, around 50 million people suffered from autoimmune diseases in the U.S. with 75% being women. Increasing incidence of autoimmune diseases, rising public awareness and government initiatives taken to spend the budget on diagnosis and care services for autoimmune diseases, are some of the factors which are driving the autoimmune disease diagnostics market. Many of the organizations and governments are funding the research and development program for autoimmune diseases, this will help to launch the new products in the market and definitely help in the growth of autoimmune disease diagnostics industry.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-autoimmune-diagnostics-market-1191/
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Supportive government policies and Increasing public awareness, increasing occurrence of Auto immune disorders, advancements in health care and improved laboratory techniques, growing public awareness for autoimmune disorders, increase in partnerships between physicians and clinical laboratories, rising incidences of the disease like Rheumatoid arthritis, Graves and Hashimoto’s Thyroid Disease, lupus and type 1 diabetes are the drivers for the market growth in the North America region. Moreover, growing rate of diagnostics errors and low occurrence of localized auto immune disorder, slow turnaround time for autoimmune disease diagnostic test results and high frequency of false positive results are the factors which are slowing down the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Autoimmune Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-autoimmune-diagnostics-market-1191/request-sample
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- By Test Type
- Autoantibody Tests
- Antinuclear Antibody Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- C – reactive protein (CRP)
- Comprehensive Metabolic panel
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- By Disease Type
- Localized auto immune disease diagnostics
- Graves’ Disease
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Systemic auto immune disease diagnostics
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- By End Users
- Research centres
- Diagnostic laboratories
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-autoimmune-diagnostics-market-1191/customize-report
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: Overview
The term “autoimmune disease” refers to a different type of illnesses that involve almost every human organ system. It includes diseases of the nervous, endocrine systems, gastrointestinal and other connective tissues, blood, eyes and blood vessels. NIH expected that up to 23.5 million Americans have an Auto immune disorders. In comparison, heart diseases up to 22 million and cancer affects up to 9 million people in America. So, NIH estimates that the annual direct health spending on auto immune diagnostics is nearly 100 billion (USD). Autoimmune diseases affect women three times more than men. Some of these diseases have even more higher incidence in women. Autoimmune diseases have been mentioned in the top ten leading causes of the deaths among U.S. women aged 65 and younger. So, these diseases represent the fourth largest cause of disability among women in the United States.
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: Region-wise Outlook
In North America, the U.S. and Canada have emerged as the most lucrative markets for autoimmune disease diagnostics. So, both these countries boast sophisticated healthcare infrastructure with advanced laboratory techniques, and increasing awareness about various medical procedures. The overall high healthcare expenditure across the region, puts North America at the front in the autoimmune disease diagnostics market
Key Questions Answered
- Market analysis for the autoimmune disease diagnostic, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Market definition for autoimmune disease diagnostics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players dominating the North America Auto immune disease market by their products and services include Bio-Rad, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Crescendo Bioscience, Roche Diagnostics SQI Diagnostics, AESKU Diagnostics, INOVA Diagnostics Inc., BioMerieux SA, Beckman Coulter Inc., Hemagen Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics, Eli lilly, Glaxosmithkline Plc.
Reasons to buy Autoimmune Diagnostics Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
North America Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetic-testing-market-37/
North America head and neck diagnostics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-51/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases