Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the most common type of lung cancer. NSCLC is a cancer (malignancy) that originates in the tissues of the lungs or the cells lining the airways. Symptoms of lung cancer usually occur in later stages of the disease. The signs and symptoms include persistent cough that may get worse over time, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, constant chest pain or discomfort, bloody phlegm or spit (sputum), fatigue and weakness and unintentional weight loss. The disease might be controlled with the help of medications, chemotherapy and modifications in lifestyle.
To Browse Complete report visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017/
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 49, 192, 176, 1, 11, 173, 20 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 13, 11, 1, 40 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
To Get Request Sample report visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=223855
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology)
Reports Monitor (ReportsMonitor.com) is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights. The prime focus is to get reliable data, Decision makers can now rely on our distinct data gathering methods to get factual market forecasting and detailed analysis.
Direct: +1 513 549-5911