The Global Non-PVC IV Bags Market is expected to reach USD 2.29 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Globally, increasing demand for safer medical packaging and strict regulations against usage of PVC are the key factors anticipated to boost the demand for non-PVC alternatives. Extensive research and developments for novel alternatives are expected to fuel the growth further.
As per the current market scenario, usage of non-PVC IV bags is limited to fields such as chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition. With the introduction of different types of alternatives such as ethylene vinyl acetate and polypropylene, PVC packaging is anticipated to be replaced by non-PVC alternatives. These materials can be used for specific purposes such as cold/frozen storage and customized mixtures. The non-PVC packaging market is expected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the versatility of applications.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/non-pvc-iv-bags-market
Demand for non-PVC plastics is increasing in medical as well as non-medical industries owing to stricter regulations against their usage since their disposal can cause high level of pollution. The changing trend of using non-PVC materials provides a huge scope for growth, thus attracting manufacturers and investors to this market.
The demand for non-PVC IV bags is increasing in parenteral nutrition services. They also have high demand for multichambered bags; as the formulation differs from patient to patient. The scope for customized IV bags providers is anticipated to increase with the development of personalized therapeutic solutions.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Single chamber bags dominated the market by capturing 64.6% of the total market share in 2016. High usage in IV drips and other mixtures is a principal factor that can be attributed to the large share.
- Ethylene vinyl acetate captured the largest share in 2016 and this dominance is expected to continue over the forecast period. Higher safety and utility of its usage in frozen mixtures including in blood banks are expected to have a high impact on the segment growth.
- The demand for copolyester ether is expected to showcase highest growth during the forecast period due to advantages such as transparency, durability, and chemical resistance.
- North America dominated the market and is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to showcase fastest growth, fueled by factors such as emergence of a large number of local players and increasing foreign direct investment.
- Key players include ANGIPLAST PVT. LTD.; RENOLIT; Shanghai Xin Gen Eco-Technologies Co., Ltd; PolyCine GmbH; Jiangxi Sanxin Medtec Co., Ltd.; Kraton Corporation; Pfizer, Inc. (Hospira).; Baxter; and B. Braun Melsungen AG
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• U.S. Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 –
• Facial Injectables Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/