Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) – Neuronal acetylcholine receptor subunit beta-2 is a protein encoded by the CHRNB2 gene. Acetylcholine binds to this receptor. This results in extensive change in conformation that affects all subunits and leads to opening of an ion-conducting channel across the plasma membrane permeable to sodium ions.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334433 .
Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 11 molecules. Out of which approximately 9 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 1, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System which include indications Smoking Addiction, Psychiatric Disorders, Alcohol Addiction, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Cognitive Disorders, Cognitive Impairment, Dyskinesia, Major Depressive Disorder, Neurology and Pain.
The latest report Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2)
– The report reviews Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Beta 2 (CHRNB2) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/334433 .
Catalyst Biosciences Inc
H. Lundbeck A/S
Suven Life Sciences Ltd
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com