According to the recently published report ‘Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’; Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 9 molecules. Out of which approximately 9 molecules are developed by Companies.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334428 .
Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) – Muscarinic cholinergic receptor 2 is an acetylcholine receptor. It is expressed in various regions of the brain including the cerebellum, cerebral cortex, hippocampus, medulla, striatum, and thalamus, and in lung and prostate. It mediates smooth muscle contractility. Increase in M2 receptor has been associated with depression.
The report ‘Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ outlays comprehensive information on the Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 4, 2 and 2 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Cardiovascular, Dermatology and Genetic Disorders which include indications Alzheimer’s Disease, Overactive Bladder, Depression, Parkinson’s Disease, Amnesia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Anxiety Disorders, Axillary Hyperhidrosis, Cognitive Disorders, Epilepsy, Fragile X Syndrome, Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome), Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Rett Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Stroke and Urinary Incontinence.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2)
– The report reviews Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/334428 .
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Anavex Life Sciences Corp
FemmePharma Global Healthcare Inc
Juniper Pharmaceuticals Inc
Karuna Pharmaceuticals Inc
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com