Latest report Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies: Global Market Prospects – Featuring Expert Panel Views from Industry Survey 2017 provides a comprehensive analysis of the mHealth landscape. An extensive industry survey of 65 experts from the pharmaceutical, medical devices, healthcare and healthcare IT industries – including organizations that already implement mHealth solutions and services, and those that do not. The survey gathered experience and opinion on the use of mHealth, and insights on key trends for the present and future use of these technologies, particularly within the pharmaceutical industry. The findings from the survey and results from secondary research efforts have been amalgamated to provide an assessment that is comprehensive in outlook.
mHealth is a branch of eHealth, and commonly defined as the use of modern information and communication technologies to meet needs of citizens, patients, healthcare professionals, healthcare providers as well as policy markets. It can have a significant impact on consumers and on all aspects of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, and companies are making large investments to leverage these technologies more effectively. mHealth technologies are already a reality in both developed and developing countries, and their uptake is expected to significantly increase in the near future, particularly as the overall healthcare industry continues to shift towards value-based medicine, and due to the increasing need for more cost-effective means to deliver healthcare and to demonstrate the value and effectiveness of medical treatments.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/mobile-health-mhealth-technologies
The report features an overview of mHealth solutions and services and its place within the pharmaceutical industry. It examines the factors driving and necessitating the use of these technologies within this industry, and provides detailed examples of how different solutions could be used to provide direct benefits to pharmaceutical companies, healthcare institutions and patients. There is also an analysis of the main challenges surrounding these technologies, as well as case studies of how companies are already implementing mHealth, and deal with some of the challenges. Finally, based on the totality of the survey results and research, strategic recommendations are provided for the effective implementation of new mHealth initiatives.
The results of latest industry survey provide insightful analyses from different expert panels, including results from key geographical markets. The survey examined key issues, such the areas where pharmaceutical organizations are currently utilizing mHealth; where they believe it can have the most impact; the main barriers to uptake and driving factors; the likelihood of increasing investment within the next five years; and the overall attitude towards the use of these technologies within the pharmaceutical industry.
An extensive research to provide a comprehensive view of mHealth solutions and services. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
- What are mHealth technologies? What is their place within the pharmaceutical industry?
- How prevalent is the use of mHealth technologies in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and healthcare IT industries?
- What are the main driving factors necessitating the use of mHealth? What is the relative importance of these factors?
- What are the commercial benefits that the use of mHealth solutions and services can provide across the pharmaceutical value chain?
- In which areas are organizations currently using mHealth, and where do they feel it will have the most impact in the next five years?
- What are the main challenges associated with mHealth technologies? What is the relative importance of these factors across key geographical markets? For the organizations that do not yet utilize mHealth solutions, what specific reasons have led to this decision?
- What is the likelihood that organizations that already use mHealth will increase their investment within the next five years? Will those that do not currently invest in the technology begin doing so over this period?
- How can mHealth initiatives be effectively implemented within an organization?
- What is the overall opinion of industry experts on the use of mHealth technologies?
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Gain insightful analyses and comprehensive understanding of mHealth technologies
- Understand the key drivers necessitating the use of mHealth and the main barriers to implementation
- Understand the views of 65 different organizations within the industry on mHealth
- Assess the most relevant uses of mHealth solutions and services within your company, and effective ways of implementing mHealth initiatives
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Innovation and Clinical Trial Tracking Factbook 2017: An Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Pipeline –
• Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies in 2017 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/