According to the report Middle-East and Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 3.75 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2021.
Veterinary medicines are used to diagnose, treat and prevent the diseases in animals. Veterinary medicine includes the treatment for a variety of animal species which cover both domestic and wild. With the rise in livestock animals, there has been a growth in the healthcare market of animals. Prospering economy and increasing population has led to increased requirement for animal healthcare.
Get a comprehensive overview of the HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-veterinary-healthcare-market-1018/
Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market is driven by increasing awareness within the public about animal health, rising love for domestic pets and increasing instances of foodborne diseases amongst the animals. However, the market faces constraints like increasing regulations for anti-biotics and high costs of animal testing.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the HIV Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-veterinary-healthcare-market-1018/request-sample
Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market: Segmentation
- Farm Animals
- Companion Animals
- Feed Additives
- Medicine Feed Additives
- Nutritional Feed Additives
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-veterinary-healthcare-market-1018/customize-report
Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market: Overview
As already stated, majority of the market’s growth is likely to come from the increasing awareness about animal healthcare. This market shows evident growth potential during the forecast period. The Nutrition feed additives include vitamins, amino acids and minerals while medical feed additives include probiotics, hormones, immune-modulators, prebiotics and enzymes. The scope of Veterinary medicine is wide, covering many animal species. The increasing consumption of livestock animals is propelling growth in the animal healthcare market.
Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, Middle-East & Africa healthcare market is segmented as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and others. Rising consumption of livestock animals, domestication of companion animals and rising effect of zoonotic diseases drive the market growth of the market in this region and significant growth is expected in the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market outlook? What trends are affecting the market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market?
- What are the key market segments that currently occupy the highest market share? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What challenges are restraining the growth of the Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market? How will emerging technologies answer these challenges?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market?
Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market: Key Players
Major players in the market include MSD Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Zoetis, Inc., ELANCO Animal Health, Ceva Sante Animale S.A., Bayer Animal Health, Jordan Bio-Industries Center (Jovac), Phibiro Animal Health Corp. and Vetoquinol S.A.
Reasons to buy Middle-East & Africa Veterinary Healthcare Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of animals and product along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Animal Healthcare Segment:
Veterinary Vaccines Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/veterinary-vaccines-market-75/
Companion Animal Healthcare Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-companion-animal-health-care-market-1249/
Bovine Respiratory Disease Treatment: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bovine-respiratory-disease-treatment-market-908/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases