Market Research Future adds new report of “UTI Drugs Market Research Report- ME&A Forecast to 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Middle East and Africa UTI drugs market has been segmented
- On the basis of Drug Class; which comprises of quinolones, aminoglycosides, β-lactam, azoles
- On the basis of Clinical Indications; this market is segmented into urethritis, cystitis, and pyelonephritis
- On the basis of End Users; the market is segmented into hospitals and self-administered
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2540
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is the infection of the lower or upper urinary tract generally due to escherichia coli although other bacteria and fundi may be causative organisms. Symptoms include pain with urination, frequent urination and feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder. Risk factors that may cause UTI include female anatomy, sexual intercourse, diabetes, obesityetc. World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that approximately 50 % of women suffer from UTI at some point of time in their lives resulting in more than 1 million hospitalizations per year. WHO estimates the annual cost of UTI infections treatment to be greater than $1 billion. It has further been stated that 1% of boys and 3-8% of girls are diagnosed with UTI. The Middle East and African urinary tract infection (UTI) drugs market is growing due to factors such as catheter associated UTI, hospital borne infections (nosocomial infections), child birth, old age, obesity, growing health awareness especially about women health etc. However, there remain market constraints such as drug resistance, unmet clinical needs, increasing incidence of chronic diseases etc. Another prominent restrain is the excellent efficacy of present antibiotics specially the quinolones. However the rise of drug resistance has negated this constraint and had opened doors to new drug development as a good strategy for UTI treatment.
Taking all these factors into consideration, the Middle East and Africa UTI drugs market had reached around $ 992.84 million from $ 769 million in 2015 by growing at the CAGR of 4.35%.
Key Players of Middle East and Africa UTI Drugs Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Bayer AG
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc. F.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Cipla Inc.
- Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mea-uti-drugs-market
- UTI drugs manufacturers
- UTI drugs suppliers
- Private research laboratories
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Government research laboratories
- Contract manufacturing organizations
Study Objectives Middle East and Africa UTI Drugs Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years about various segments and sub segments of the Middle East and African UTI Drugs market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the market based on various analyses which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of Middle East and Africa UTI drugs market’s segments and sub-segments.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by drug class, by clinical indication, by end users and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments taking place globally.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2540
Regional Analysis of Middle East and Africa UTI Drugs Market:
UAE is the largest market of UTI drugs in Middle East and African UTI drugs market closely followed by Egypt. South Africa ranks high in the agendas of many Indian based pharmaceutical firms. The rest of African market is the fastest growing market of UTI drug since there are huge unmet medical needs.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.