According to the report Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth USD 0.36 Billion in 2016 and estimated to reach USD 0.52 Billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 7.46%.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Europe Burn Care Market to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-foot-and-ankle-devices-market-1642/
Foot and ankle devices are used for the rehabilitation of human foot or ankle system. The foot and ankle device market include devices that help in ligament repair and reconstruction procedures including arthrodesis, joint replacement and internal fixation.
The market for Foot and Ankle Devices is mainly driven due to increasing cases of bone injuries amongst the aged people with vascular disease and diabetes that leads to the deterioration of foot-ankle area with infections due to poor blood circulation and large sores. But, the market growth can be restrained due to high cost of some of foot and ankle devices, implied excise tax on medical devices and lack of skilled personnel to handle equipment.
Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market: Segmentation
- Orthopedic Implants and Devices
- Bracing and Supporting Devices
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Cause of injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Cause of injury
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Cause of injury
- Market Share Analysis, By Cause of injury
Middle East and Africa market for Foot and Ankle Devices is segmented based on Product and Cause of injury. By Products, the market is further sub-segmented into Orthopedic Implants and Devices, Prostheses, Bracing and Supporting Devices. By Cause of Injury, the market is further sub-segmented into Trauma, Diabetes, Neurological Disorders, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, hammertoe, bunions. Orthopedic Implants and Devices contribute the largest share in the market. Prosthetic devices are expected to witness a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the technological advancements and the introduction of more efficient devices.
Reasons to buy Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Geographically, Middle East and Africa market for Foot and Ankle Devices is segmented into Middle East region and Africa region. The Foot and Ankle Devices market in the Middle East and Africa region is projected to grow at the high CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing market expansion as the well-established companies find great potential for profits in this region.
Stryker Corporation, Arthrex, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew plc , Wright Medical Technology, Inc. , Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation , Tornier N.V., Össur, Acumed and Extremity Medical, LLC, are the major players of Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices market.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases