“Middle-East & Africa Patient Monitoring Market ” research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.69% to reach USD 2.74 Billion by 2021, from USD 1.89 Billion in 2016.Remote Patient Monitoring Systems enable efficient healthcare delivery to patients outside conventional hospital or clinical settings, by transmitting real-time patient date for clinical review. This can reduce mortality rates and facilitate efficient use of medical resources. These help in avoiding emergency overcrowding, manage huge number of patients and enhanced maintenance of electronic health records (EHR). Recently the market has gained immense focus due to the government measures to cut down hospital expenditures and reduce hospital stays.
Cardiac monitoring segment occupied the largest share in Middle-East & Africa patient monitoring market and is predicted to maintain its strong share till 2020 due to increasing demand for ECG (Electro Cardiogram) devices and increased rate of cardiac and other comorbid diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Respiratory monitoring segment is estimated to be the fastest growing during the forecast period which in turn will enhance the patient monitoring market.
Key factors, that affects and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report. Some of those factors are
- Rapidly growing aging population vulnerable to diseases,
- Government policies to reduce healthcare expenditure
- Increasing patient privacy concerns & lack of proper reimbursements policies
- The high cost of Remote Patient Monitoring systems
For granular level understanding the Middle-East & Africa Patient Monitoring Market is segmented based on type and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Fetal and neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices
- Multi-Parameter Monitoring Devices
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
Furthermore, on the basis of geography, the Middle-East & Africa Market is analysed under major regions namely, Middle-East and Africa. Encouraged by widespread proliferation of high-speed internet and its related services and adoption of RPM systems is witnessing high demand. Rapidly growing aging population vulnerable to diseases, government policies to reduce healthcare expenditure are the major factors driving the growth of the market. On the other side, increasing patient privacy concerns & lack of proper reimbursements policies and the high cost of Remote Patient Monitoring systems are inhibiting the growth of the market.
Some of the key players in the Middle-East & Africa patient monitoring market are Abbott Laboratories, Covidien, Drager Medical GmbH, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson Inc., Masimo Corporation, Mindray Medical, Mortara Instrument Inc., Natus, Nihon Kohden , Nonin Medical, Omron Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics Limited and Welch Allyn
The Middle-East & Africa Patient Monitoring Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of crop type, and application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206