A new research document with title ‘Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as 4P-Pharma SAS, 4SC AG, AB Science SA, Etc…..
The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017 – 2022
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/560267-melanoma-pipeline-review
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Melanoma is a tumor that develops as a result of the malignant transformation of melanocytes. These cells are derived from the neural crest. Melanomas usually occur on the skin but can arise in other locations where neural crest cells migrate, such as in the gastrointestinal tract or brain. It is more common in women than in men. In women, the most common site is the legs and melanomas in men are most common on the back. Unusual moles, sores, lumps, blemishes, markings, or changes in the way an area of the skin looks or feels are sign of melanoma. Treatment includes surgery, radiation and proton therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Melanoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Melanoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 20, 105, 120, 7, 214, 29 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 14, 13, 1, 62 and 14 molecules, respectively.
Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Melanoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Melanoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
AB Science SA
Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc
Aduro BioTech Inc
Advanced Cancer Therapeutics LLC
AGV Discovery SAS
AIMM Therapeutics BV
Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc
Altor BioScience Corp
Anavex Life Sciences Corp
Antibe Therapeutics Inc
Antigen Express Inc
APEIRON Biologics AG
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/560267-melanoma-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Melanoma – Overview 12
Melanoma – Therapeutics Development 13
Melanoma – Therapeutics Assessment 71
Melanoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 103
Melanoma – Drug Profiles 230
Melanoma – Dormant Projects 1675
Melanoma – Discontinued Products 1701
Melanoma – Product Development Milestones 1705
Appendix 1721List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Melanoma, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..1), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..2), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..3), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..4), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..5), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..6), H1 2017
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/560267-melanoma-pipeline-review
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=560267
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218