Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 33 molecules. Out of which approximately 32 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334422 .
Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 126.96.36.199) – Macrophage colony-stimulating factor (M-CSF) is a secreted cytokine which influences hematopoietic stem cells to differentiate into macrophages or other related cell types. It plays an essential role in the regulation of survival, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells, especially mononuclear phagocytes, such as macrophages and monocytes. It promotes the release of pro-inflammatory chemokines, and thereby plays an important role in innate immunity and in inflammatory processes. It plays an important role in the regulation of osteoclast proliferation and differentiation, the regulation of bone resorption, and is required for normal bone development. It required for normal male and female fertility. It promotes reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton, regulates formation of membrane ruffles, cell adhesion and cell migration. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 2, 2, 5, 8, 9, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Immunology, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestinal, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Respiratory and Undisclosed which include indications Solid Tumor, Melanoma, Breast Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor, Gastric Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Inflammation, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Bone Metastasis, Colon Cancer, Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Follicular Thyroid Cancer, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Ovarian Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Peritoneal Cancer, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Thyroid Cancer, Acral Lentiginous Melanoma, Acute Ischemic Stroke, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Alzheimer’s Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Angiosarcoma, Asthma, Autoimmune Disorders, Chondrosarcoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Depression, Dysthymia, End-Stage Kidney Disease (End-Stage Renal Disease or ESRD), Endometrial Cancer, Ewing Sarcoma, Fibrosarcoma, Gallbladder Cancer, Germ Cell Tumors, Gliosarcoma, Head And Neck Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Liposarcoma, Lung Cancer, Malignant Ascites, Malignant Mesothelioma, Medullary Thyroid Cancer, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer, Metastatic Liver Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Myeloproliferative Disorders, Neuroblastoma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Neuroinflammation, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Osteolysis, Osteosarcoma, Pain, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma (Glomus Jugulare Tumor), Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (Neurofibrosarcoma), Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Pheochromocytoma, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS), Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Prostate Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS), Renal Failure, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Salivary Gland Cancer, Sarcomas, Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS), Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Systemic Mastocytosis, Unspecified, Urticaria Pigmentosa (Mastocytosis, Mastocytoma) and Uveal Melanoma.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/macrophage-colony-stimulating-factor-1-receptor-csf-1-receptor-or-proto-oncogene-c-fms-or-cd115-or-csf1r-or-ec-2-7-10-1-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 184.108.40.206)
– The report reviews Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/334422 .
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 188.8.131.52)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF 1 Receptor or Proto Oncogene c Fms or CD115 or CSF1R or EC 184.108.40.206) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
AB Science SA
Array BioPharma Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Cielo Therapeutics Inc
CTI BioPharma Corp
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals LLC
Eli Lilly and Company
Elsalys Biotech SAS
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd
Johnson & Johnson
Nerviano Medical Sciences Srl
Redx Pharma Plc
SignalChem Lifesciences Corp
Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org