“Opportunities in the Latin American Bakery & Cereals Sector“, report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Bakery & Cereals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– The Latin American Bakery & Cereals (B&C) sector is the fourth largest in the world in terms of value sales in 2016
– Bread & Rolls is the largest market in the sector in value terms followed by Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) and Cakes, and Pastries & Sweet Pies
– Amongst the different high potential countries in Latin America, Brazil is the largest as well as the fastest growing market in terms of value sales
– Rising disposable incomes, the increasing demand for convenient breakfast options, and growth in the popularity of natural/organic baked products is spurring the demand for Bakery & Cereal products in the region.
– Political uncertainties, inflation and corruptions and scandals are the main challenges faced by the Latin American Bakery & Cereals sector
– Bauducco, Pullman, Levissimo, Wickbold, and Mabel are the leading brands in the Latin American B&C sector
– Food & Drink Specialists is the largest distribution channel in the Latin American Bakery & Cereals sector followed by Hypermarkets & Supermarkets and Convenience Stores
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Bakery & Cereals sector . It includes analysis on the following –
– Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets.
– Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Bakery & Cereals by markets across different countries in the Latin American region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of six countries across the Latin American region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of 6, a total of 4 high potential countries are shortlisted.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Bakery & Cereals sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Bakery & Cereals in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Bakery & Cereals with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Latin American region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Latin America Bakery & Cereals sector in 2016. It covers seven distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, ‘Dollar Stores’ and Others that include Vending machines and Other retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Bakery & Cereals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Content: Key Points
- Executive summary
- Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
Market Size Analysis – Latin America compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by Country
Growth Analysis by market
- Growth potential by countries in Latin America
Risk and reward analysis – Opportunity scores
- Market size and growth analysis
Overview – Value and volume growth analysis by country
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
Share of Bakery & Cereals compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and Bakery & Cereals sector s
Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
- Country Profiles
- Success Stories
- Company and Brand Analysis
Brand Share Analysis in the Bakery & Cereals sector
Leading brands in Latin America Bakery & Cereals sector
Private label penetration in the Bakery & Cereals sector
- Health & Wellness Analysis
Health & Wellness Analysis – Overview
Health & Wellness market growth analysis by country
Health & Wellness Analysis – Key product attributes and consumer benefits
Leading Health & Wellness companies by market share
- Key Distribution Channels
Leading Distribution channels by countries
Leading Distribution channels by markets
- Key Packaging Formats
Growth analysis by key packaging material and container type
Growth analysis by closure type and outers
- Challenges and Future Outlook
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: