According to the report Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin America market is projected to reach USD 0.44 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.73% from 2016 to 2021.
Portable ultrasound devices are medical imaging devices that work echo-enhanced ultrasound waves for diagnostic resolutions. Portable ultrasound devices can be utilized at Point of care and can be worked on battery control. They are lighter and littler than regular ultrasound machines. Because of the advent of portable ultrasound imaging devices, the scope of uses has drawn out to numerous regions like crisis medication, basic care medicine and musculoskeletal.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-portable-ultrasound-market-651/
Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market: Drivers & Restraints
The span of portable ultrasound devices market is expanding because of the rising range of utilizations alongside developing trust in the technological innovations coupled with the quick imaging capability of these devices. While the high cost of portable ultrasound Systems alongside absence of dedicated trained professionals are hampering the development of this market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-portable-ultrasound-market-651/request-sample
Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market: Segmentation
By type of devices
- Mobile Ultrasound Device
- Hand-held Ultrasound Device
- Cardiovascular Portable Ultrasound Device
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Portable Ultrasound Device
- Gastric Portable Ultrasound Device
- Musculoskeletal Portable Ultrasound Device
By End Users
- diagnostics centre
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-portable-ultrasound-market-651/customize-report
Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market: Overview
Ultrasound is a sound with frequencies higher than around 20 kHz. It moves in a wavelike way through which it propagates. The waves go with various speed in various medium. The medical ultrasound system works at higher frequencies, normally 1-10 MHz. The ultrasound machine ascertains the distance from probe to the tissue or organ, utilizing the speed of the sound in the tissue and the time of each echo returns. Portable ultrasound device is basically used at point-of-care, as they are advantageous to carry and are lighter and littler.
Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market: Region-wise Outlook
By geography the market is studied under various regions namely, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. Presently, the Latin American market is dominated by Brazil closely followed by Mexico.
Key Questions Answered
Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market: Key Players
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Analogic Corporation (U.S.), Esaote S.p.A. (Italy), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Siemens AG (Germany), General Electric Company (U.S.), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan) and Mindray Medical International Ltd. (China) are some of the major players in the Latin America ultrasound market.
Reasons to buy Latin America Portable Ultrasound Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases