According to the report “Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 10.29 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2016 to 2021.
In-Vitro diagnostics can be described as tests that can help in detecting diseases, conditions or infections. Some of these tests are performed in laboratory or healthcare settings while other tests are for consumers to use at home.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-150/request-sample
In-Vitro diagnostics test a sample of tissue or body fluids for microbial cultures or blood glucose. They are also used for testing changes in the liver function, imbalance in calcium levels in the body and electrolytes in the blood such as sodium, urea, potassium and Creatinine. The end users of In Vitro diagnostics market are generally Laboratories, Hospitals, Academic institutions, Point-of-care testing centers. There are around 40,000 IVD products available in the market assisting patients and specialists on a wide range of conditions
Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Advancements and innovations in the IVD technologies. Rising geriatric population base around the globe, growing prevalence of diabetes are the key factors driving the market growth. Continuously evolving healthcare environment due to increasing awareness about various diseases is expected to drive the In-Vitro diagnostics market in the forecast period. However stringent regulatory policies and unclear reimbursement policies are restraining the growth of the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-150/
Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Reagents and Kits
- Clinical Chemistry
- Coagulation and Hemostasis
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Other IVD technologies
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Drug Testing
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-150/customize-report
Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: Overview
Detailed coverage of application areas, end users, and factors influencing and inhibiting demand for IVD. Information about IVD products including reagents, instruments, and data management softwares and services A look at how the rise in the number of diseases like respiratory infections, hospital acquired infections (HAI), and sexually transmitted diseases are creating a constant need for infectious disease testing both in hospitals and laboratories
The leading players in the IVD market have adopted key strategies, such as product launch, and acquisition to expand their market presence. For instance, in Oct 2015, Roche Diagnostic has launched new Cobas c513 analyzer, which can be used for HbA1c testing for risk identification, diagnosis and stringent monitoring of diabetic patients. Prominent market players have adopted the strategy of acquisition of small diagnostic devices and reagents providers to increase their market share. For instance, Danaher Corporation has acquired Pall Corporation, in August 2015, to enhance the well-established capabilities of Danaher Corporation in life science and diagnostic industry.
Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography Latin America market for In-Vitro diagnostics is segmented into Brazil, Argentina and others. Latin America Is the market for In-Vitro diagnostics accounting for a share of around 6% owing to growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and respiratory diseases in the region
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future In-Vitro Diagnostics Market outlook in Latin America?
- What trends are affecting the Latin America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the In-Vitro Diagnostics space in Latin America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that In-Vitro Diagnostics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the In-Vitro Diagnostics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of In-Vitro Diagnostics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of In-Vitro Diagnostics?
Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Abbott Laboratories, Johnson and Johnson, Siemens Healthcare, Becton Dickinson, Roche Diagnostics, and Beckman Coulter Inc. are the major players dominating the global IVD market. Other companies which account for a significant share in the IVD market are Biomérieux, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Sysmex Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Reasons to buy Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-fluoroscopy-market-2070/
Latin America Polymerase Chain Reaction: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-polymers-chain-reaction-market-2084/
Latin America Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-cell-based-assay-market-2222/
Latin America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-neurological-monitoring-devices-market-2236/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases