Market Data Forecast published a syndicated report on the “Latin America Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market” which estimates the market to reach USD 288.38 million from USD 210.48 million in 2015 with a high CAGR of 24.58%.Cardiovascular disease is a medical condition which affects the structure and function of organs associated with function of heart and its circulation. Cardio Vascular diseases are the major cause of death and are witnessing a high rise in prevalence. Across the globe there are a large number of people being diagnosed with cardiovascular diseases due to shifting focus towards preventative healthcare.
Advancements in Technology have brought into light about the portability devices which have made it easier for performing various tests which are adding to the growth of Cardiovascular Monitoring market. ECG systems is the largest product segment accounting for a share of approximately XX% in the market and expected to maintain its strong hold in the market during the forecast period due to increasing preference for these devices in both developed and developing regions.
Various key factors which drive the market towards growth or restrain the market by downsizing the value are covered in the DROC analysis. Some of those key factors are increasing risks related to hypertension and heart muscle weakening; growing number of people suffering from diabetes and obesity. However unclear reimbursement policies, strict government regulations for products and high cost of monitoring devices are some the major factors restraining the market growth.
The products are segmented based on type, application and end user and studied for a deep-level understanding of the Diagnostic Imaging market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Based on Type:
- ECG Systems
- Resting ECG Systems
- Stress ECG Systems
- Event Monitors
- Holter Monitors
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- ECG Management Systems
The complete Latin America Market Size is segmented on the basis of the country specific markets in the form of Brazil, Argentina and Mexico. Brazil has a major chunk of the Latin America Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market share.
On the basis of geography Latin America market for cardiovascular diagnostic and monitoring devices market is analysed under various regions namely Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
GE healthcare and Phillips healthcare dominated the global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market accounting for an approximately 50% share. Other major players covered in the report are Siemens Healthcare, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, and Welch Allyn, Inc.
Scope of the Latin America Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an intrinsic perspective of Brazil, Argentina and Mexico markets to that of the Latin American region
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided for better understanding of major focus areas
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Macro & Micro environmental factors such as political influence, legal barriers, technological prowess and industry rivalry are covered in the extensive PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses.
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising theInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is one of the prominent market research companies which offers syndicated as well as customized research services to individual or corporate clients. Their syndicated research reports contain Market Sizing and forecasts for 5-year period with a niche level of segmentation providing you with more focused insights whereas the consult research services can fetch the distinctive data requirements at competitive industry costs. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206