According to the report “Latin America Antiviral Drugs Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin American market has been estimated at $2.04 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $2.61 billion with CAGR of 5.07% in the forecast period 2016-2021.
Antiviral Drugs helps in combating viral infections by hampering the replication of viruses and strengthening the immune response to the viral infection. In the recent past years viruses have developed a resistance against anti-viral drugs. This calls for evolution of antiviral drugs that attacks certain viruses specifically at specified targets such as DNA polymerase, Reverse Transcriptase and NS3 Protease. These drugs are injected for treatment of viruses and make the body immune to them . This drugs help in battling diseases like HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, influenza and other viral infections.
Increase in public awareness towards healthy lifestyle, prevalence of life-threatening diseases, increasing support for development of novel drugs and rise in healthcare expenditure are the factors responsible for growth in this market. Companies are collaborating with each other to invest in research and development in order to create new innovative products which influence growth of the market. Also various kinds of antiviral drugs in the market provide huge opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to spread business in the region.
Enquire more about the report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-antiviral-drugs-market-1591/inquire
1) By Application
2) By Targets
• DNA polymerase.
• NS3 Protease.
• Reverse transcriptase.
3) By End Users
• Research Institutes.
• Laboratory Centers.
The major companies dominating the Latin America Antiviral Drugs market are Johnson & Johnson (USA), Novartis International AG (Switzerland), Roche Holding AG (Switzerland), Pfizer (USA), Merck and Co. Inc. (USA), GlaxoSmithKline plc., (United Kingdom), AstraZeneca AB (United Kingdom), Gilead Sciences (USA), and Abbott Laboratories (USA).
The Latin America Antiviral Drugs Market study offers following deliverables:
• Global Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions those are still untapped.
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics.
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis.
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment.
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies.
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions.
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Antifungal Drugs Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-anti-fungal-drugs-market-242/
Bio Pharmaceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across major industry segments like Healthcare, Agriculture, Food & Beverages etc. and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services contribute to key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality all the while being an organization that’s trusted for its integrity, respected for its accountability, and admired for its excellence, by both clients and competitors alike.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases