The Global Intraoperative Imaging Market is expected to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries is a major factor projected to propel growth during the forecast period. The popularity of minimally invasive surgery is rising because it is does not require major incisions, which results in reduced scarring, less pain, shorter hospital stay, and faster recovery. Various advanced intraoperative imaging devices such as Mobile C-arms, Computed Tomography (CT), Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (iMRI), and ultrasound devices are widely used for minimally invasive surgeries.
Technological advancement is another major factor supporting market growth. Vendors are focusing on development of innovative and advanced products to cater to the unmet needs of surgeons. Advanced technologies such as iMRI provide high-quality imaging and higher precision during surgery. For instance, VISIUS iMRI delivers high-quality images and real-time data during surgical procedures.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Intraoperative CT systems segment was the largest revenue-grossing segment of the overall market in 2016, due to high application of these systems in image-guided neurosurgery & orthopedic surgery
- The iMRI systems segment is expected to exhibit highest growth during the forecast period owing to technological advancements and growing popularity of these systems for critical surgeries
- In the application segment, neurosurgery accounted for the largest share in 2016 and is projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
- Hospitals dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2016 because they accounted for the highest number of surgical procedures
- The North American region held the highest revenue share in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the study period due to its well-developed healthcare infrastructure.
- The Asia Pacific intraoperative imaging market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of rising disposable income, developing healthcare facilities, and increasing prevalence of neurological & orthopedic disorders.
- Some of the major players are GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers, Medtronic, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging, Shimadzu Corporation, Brainlab AG, and NeuroLogica Corp.
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• Breastfeeding Accessories Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 –
• Oral Care Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/