Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) – Integrin beta-3 (β3) or CD61 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ITGB3 gene. Integrin beta 3 is found along with the alpha IIb chain in platelets. It is a receptor for cytotactin, fibronectin, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin, vitronectin and von Willebrand factor. Activation of integrin alpha-IIb/beta-3 leads to platelet interaction through binding of soluble fibrinogen. This leads to rapid platelet aggregation which physically plugs ruptured endothelial surface.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/351562 .
Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) pipeline Target constitutes close to 20 molecules. Out of which approximately 13 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 1, 8 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 7 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Metabolic Disorders, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal and Infectious Disease which include indications Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Breast Cancer, Diabetic Retinopathy, Melanoma, Arterial Thrombosis, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetic Macular Edema, Diabetic Nephropathy, Ischemic Cerebral Stroke, Lung Cancer, Malabsorption Syndrome, Metastatic Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myocardial Infarction, Pancreatic Cancer, Sepsis and Venous Leg Ulcers (Crural ulcer).
The latest report Integrin Beta 3 – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3)
– The report reviews Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) targeted therapeutics
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/351562 .
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Factor Therapeutics Ltd
Merck & Co Inc
SciFluor Life Sciences LLC
SOM Biotech SL
Vascular Pharmaceuticals Inc
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com