A new research document with title ‘Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Achaogen Inc, Adenium Biotech ApS, Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC, AstraZeneca Plc…………….The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for Review, H2 2017
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/593287-hospital-acquired-pneumonia-1
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) is defined as pneumonia acquired during hospital stay. Symptoms include cough, fever, shaking chills, confusion, headache and loss of appetite. Risk factors include chronic lung disease, cigarette smoking, dementia, stroke, brain injury, heart disease, liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy lifestyle.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease)
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 10, 7, 12, 1 and 1 respectively.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=593287
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Adenium Biotech ApS
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC
Cardeas Pharma Corp
Destiny Pharma Ltd
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
Melinta Therapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Motif Bio Plc
Nabriva Therapeutics AG
Sealife PHARMA GMBH
Shionogi & Co Ltd
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
The Medicines Company
Theravance Biopharma Inc
Zavante Therapeutics Inc
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/593287-hospital-acquired-pneumonia-1
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Overview 7
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Products under Development by Companies 12
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Target 16
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 18
Assessment by Route of Administration 20
Assessment by Molecule Type 22
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 24
Achaogen Inc 24
Adenium Biotech ApS 24
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC 25
AstraZeneca Plc 25
Bayer AG 26
Cardeas Pharma Corp 26
Destiny Pharma Ltd 27
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd 27
Lakewood-Amedex Inc 28
MedImmune LLC 28
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd 29
Melinta Therapeutics Inc 29
Merck & Co Inc 30
Motif Bio Plc 30
Nabriva Therapeutics AG 31
Polyphor Ltd 31
Sealife PHARMA GMBH 32
Shionogi & Co Ltd 32
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc 33
The Medicines Company 33
Theravance Biopharma Inc 34
Wockhardt Ltd 34
Zavante Therapeutics Inc 35
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Drug Profiles 36
(amikacin sulfate + fosfomycin) – Drug Profile
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/593287-hospital-acquired-pneumonia-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218