The Global Histology And Cytology Market size is expected to reach USD 26.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Globally, the increasing incidence of cancer and growing adoption of cytological tests due to its less invasive nature as compared to biopsy & higher reliability are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, rising well-equipped clinical laboratories in developing countries and favorable reimbursement for cancer screening and laboratory tests are likely to positively affect the market growth. Advancements in the cytology and histology save the time for pathologists, hence this makes the service more cost-effective.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/histology-and-cytology-market
Cytology was the largest segment in the histology and cytology market in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period due to the recent entry of various tests for cytological testing and advantages over histology such as faster analysis and economical technique.
Cytology is further segmented into cervical, breast, and other cancers based on its application. Cervical cancer segment dominated in 2016 due to higher incidence and growing demand of test for the cervical cancer screening. Furthermore, breast cancer was considered as the second largest segment due to rising awareness about breast cancer screening in emerging countries.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Rising incidence of cancer and growing investment by players are expected to propel growth at the fastest rate with a CAGR of 13.5% from 2017 to 2025
- Cytology testing segment dominated in 2016 and is estimated to account for majority of the share by 2025.
- Cytological testing for cervix is the largest contributing segment of the market. This can be attributed to high incidence and more adoption of the test for cervix screening.
- The U.S. market was the largest in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during forecast period due to higher awareness about screening and higher healthcare expenditure as compared to the developing countries.
- In February 2014, Roche launched a new test for cervical cancer screening, Automated CINtec PLUS cytology test, which improves the detection of cervical precancer.
- The industry in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to growing investment by several clinics in the region, growing healthcare expenditure, and increasing adoption of screening tests.
- Some of the key players operating are Abbott Laboratories; Becton, Dickinson and Company; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Hologic, Inc.; Life Technologies Corporation; Sysmex Corporation; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; and Trivitron Healthcare.
Browse More Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Healthcare Satellite Connectivity Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 –
• Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) in Healthcare Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/augmented-reality-ar-and-virtual-reality-vr-in-healthcare-market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/