According to the recently published report ‘Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’; Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. Out of which approximately 5 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334435 .
Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) – Somatostatin receptor type 4 is a protein encoded by the SSTR4 gene. The activity of receptor is mediated by G proteins which inhibits adenylyl cyclase. It mediates antiproliferative action of somatostatin in tumor cells. It is functionally coupled to inhibition of adenylate cyclase and activation of both arachidonate release and mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase cascade.
The report ‘Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ outlays comprehensive information on the Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Hormonal Disorders, Metabolic Disorders and Oncology which include indications Chronic Pain, Acromegaly, Neuropathic Pain, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cognitive Disorders, Dementia, Diabetic Retinopathy, Gastrointestinal Tumor, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Pancreatic Tumor and Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion (Cushing Disease).
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4)
– The report reviews Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/somatostatin-receptor-type-4-sstr4-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc
Strongbridge Biopharma plc
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/334435 .
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com