The vascular imaging market segmented on basis of technique, procedure, application, end user, and region. By technique, market segmented into MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear imaging, and X-ray imaging. The MRI segment is expected to lead the market in 2017. Rising incidence of CVDs and technical innovations are the key factors driving the growth of this segment.
The vascular imaging market is expected to reach USD 5.95 Billion by 2022 from USD 4.35 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The major factors driving the growth of this market are the increasing prevalence and incidence of cardiovascular diseases, growing aging population, and technological advancements in vascular imaging systems.
Complete report on Vascular Imaging Market spread across 143 Pages, 13 Companies and Supported with 64 Tables and 45 Figures is now available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/1034366-vascular-imaging-market-by-technology-ct-mri-x-ray-ultrasound-nuclear-imaging-procedure-coronary-angiography-peripheral-cerebral-angiography-application-diagnostic-therapeutic-end-user-hospital-dia-st-to-2022.html .
“Hospitals to dominate vascular imaging market during forecast period”. Major factors driving this market are rising incidence and prevalence of CVDs, growing aging population, & technological innovations in vascular imaging systems. On other hand, growth of this market is restrained to some extent due to accessibility of conventional low-cost alternates to treat CVDs.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Vascular imaging systems manufacturers and vendors
- Research associations related to vascular imaging
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals, laboratories, medical schools, and outpatient clinics)
- Various research and consulting firms
- Distributors of vascular imaging systems
- Research Institutes
Report on vascular imaging market by technique, procedure, application, end user, and region. Apart from comprehensive geographic and systems analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market.
Key players in vascular imaging market are Siemens Healthineers (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Hitachi Medical Corporation (Japan), Samsung Medison (South Korea), Shimadzu Corp. (Japan), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.), TERUMO Corporation (Japan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Fujifilm SonoSite (Japan), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), Esaote SpA (Italy), Carestream Health, Inc. (U.S.), Konica Minolta (Japan), Alpinion Medical Systems (South Korea), Pie Medical Imaging (Netherlands), Cor Vascular Diagnostics LLC (U.S.), Evena Medical, Inc. (U.S.), LumedX Healthcare Technologies (U.S.), Xograph Healthcare (U.K.), Mindray Medical International Ltd. (China), Novadaq Technologies Inc. (Canada), Omega Medical Imaging LLC. (U.S.), BK Ultrasound (U.S.), and Piur imaging GmbH (Austria).
Click now for more Details, Queries and Discount and Other Information on this study “Vascular Imaging Market by Technology (CT, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging), Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral, Cerebral Angiography), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center) – Global Forecast to 2022” research report can be requested at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1034366 .
The objectives for this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, & forecast vascular imaging market on basis of technique, procedure, application, end user, & region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of market (drivers, restraints, & opportunities)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to overall market
- To analyze opportunities in market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast revenue of market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares & core competencies in terms of market development and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, collaborations, and partnerships; acquisitions; and product launches in vascular imaging market