According to the report “Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 22,686.3 million by 2021 from USD 17,399.3 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.45% from 2016 to 2021.
The uterus is a hollow, muscular organ where a fetus grows. Uterine cancer can start in different parts of the uterus. Most uterine cancers start in the endometrium (the inner lining of the uterus). This is called endometrial cancer. Most endometrial cancers are adenocarcinomas (cancers that begin in cells that make mucus and other fluids).
Uterine sarcoma is an uncommon form of uterine cancer that forms in the muscle and tissue that support the uterus.
Obesity, certain inherited conditions, and taking estrogen alone (without progesterone) can increase the risk of endometrial cancer. Radiation therapy to the pelvis can increase the risk of uterine sarcoma. Taking tamoxifen for breast cancer can increase the risk of both endometrial cancer and uterine sarcoma.
The most common sign of endometrial cancer is unusual vaginal bleeding. Endometrial cancer can usually be cured. Uterine sarcoma is harder to cure.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-uterine-cancer-therapeutics-market-1489/
Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing healthcare expenditure, rising focus of government to provide effective healthcare solutions, growing advancements in the cancer screening & treatment methods, and increasing number of newly diagnosed uterine cancer cases are driving the growth of the global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market. In addition, increasing advancements in molecular diagnostics industry to support target specific therapies and rising awareness among patients is further stimulating the global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market. However, dearth of superior healthcare infrastructure in certain developing countries, lack of efficient communication between women & health care providers, high cost of the uterine cancer treatment solutions, improper reimbursement policies, and stringent regulatory framework are restraining the growth of global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market.
Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-uterine-cancer-therapeutics-market-1489/request-sample
Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market: Segmentation
- Endometrial Carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Uterine Sarcoma
- Radiation Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market: Overview
Uterine cancer is the most common gynecologic malignancy in the United States with a median age of diagnosis of 61. Women have a 2.5% lifetime risk of developing endometrial cancer, which accounts for 6% of all cancers in women.
Fortunately, most cases are diagnosed at an early stage when surgery alone may be adequate for cure. Incidence rates are higher in white women rather than in black, Hispanic or Asian/Pacific Islander women. However, mortality is almost two-fold higher in black population (7.1 versus 3.9 per 100,000 women) likely due in part to the higher incidence of aggressive cancer subtypes.
The risk factors associated with Type I adenocarcinoma of the uterus include states related to excess estrogen stimulation. Excess estrogen stimulation can be derived from either an endogenous and exogenous source. Endogenous sources of estrogen excess include obesity, while exogenous sources relate to unopposed estrogen replacement therapy or tamoxifen.
Women with diabetes mellitus and hypertension are at increased risk for endometrial cancer. Advancing age is also a risk factor. Endometrial cancer usually occurs in post-menopausal women. However, it is important to note that 25% of cases are diagnosed in pre-menopausal women.
Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the dominating market for Uterine Cancer Therapeutics accounting for a share of approximately 34% followed by Europe in 2016. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 6.51% during the forecast period of 2016-2021.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Uterine Cancer Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Uterine Cancer Therapeutics should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Uterine Cancer Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Uterine Cancer Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Uterine Cancer Therapeutics?
Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market: Key Players
Key market players in the global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market such as Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), GlaxoSmithKline Plc (U.K.), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Sanofi (France), Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany), and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd. (Japan).
Reasons to buy Global Uterine Cancer Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases