According to the report Global Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 24.07 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2016 to 2021.
Respiratory diseases are diseases that affect airway or lungs. Asthma, lung cancer chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary edema, chronic bronchitis, emphysema and cystic fibrosis are some of the major respiratory diseases. The chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a major health problem which causes morbidity and mortality. Respiratory Monitoring Devices are used to monitor amount of air we inhale or exhale, amount of oxygen present in blood or the amount of carbon dioxide. These devices help in the removal of mucus from the respiratory airways and thereby improve pulmonary function. As a result of its high propensity for respiratory diseases, these devices re expected to be in huge demand for coming years.
According to the WHO Global Status Report in 2010, smoking is responsible for about 71% of all lung cancer deaths and 42% of chronic respiratory disease worldwide. Furthermore, according to National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, approximately 235,000 deaths in 2010 were caused due to lung diseases, excluding lung cancer. Respiratory Monitoring Devices came into play because of the increase in respiratory diseases and high hospital expenditures. With Respiratory Monitoring Devices, Clinical care is shifted to home care.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1955/
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
One of the leading factors for the growth of respiratory monitoring device market is increasing cases of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). With COPD related death increasing at an alarming rate in urban cities, rise in demand for these devices has shown a substantial growth. Also air pollution in cities has shown to cause a significant effect on people health, which has led to growth in the market. Other factors include rise in consumptions of smoking and alcohol, new product launches with better efficiency, investments of companies in research and development and increasing demand for home care respiratory monitoring devices. But factors like affordability of expensive Monitoring Devices and increased complexity are restraining the market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
- Diagnostic Devices
- Peak Flow Meters
- Monitoring Devices
- Sleep Test Devices
- Gas Analysers
- Pulse Oximeter
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1955/customize-report
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Overview
Respiratory monitoring devices are medical devices focused on the management, control, diagnostic and evaluation of patients with abnormality in cardiorespiratory system. The rising pollution levels in major urban centers across the world are likely to have a significant impact on the development of the global respiratory monitoring devices market in the coming years. The rising levels of pollutants in the air have led to a rising incidence of respiratory conditions. Cardiovascular conditions such as hypertension and cardiac problems are also becoming increasingly prevalent and can also play a part in the development of conditions that necessitate the use of respiratory monitoring devices. The steady research and technological improvement in the healthcare sector over the last few decades has led to a steady increase in living standards across the world. Among the monitoring devices, pulse Oximeter leads the market due to its high efficiency and accurate results and is expected to dominate the market for recent future years.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America led the global market with a market share of 37%. Factors such as Healthcare infrastructure, large pool of respiratory disease patients due to lifestyle such as smoking and tobacco habits, and availability of trained personnel to operate the advanced respiratory devices are responsible for maintaining growth in this region.
Europe follows North America in the global race and is the second largest market over the globe Most of the Western Europe being developed leads to availability of services and devices that upholds the market growth. Asia-Pacific is supposed to grow with a high CAGR as it provides a lot of opportunities for growth in developing and under developed region and also a huge population base provides a scope for better market growth.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the drivers, key factors leading the market? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet technological needs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Respiratory Monitoring Devices?
- What measures are taken by leading companies to increase market growth?
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Key Players
Key players in this market are Covidien GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Resmed, Merck & Co. Inc., Calondo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sirnaomics Inc., and Traversa Therapeutics Inc.
Reasons to buy Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Global 3D Printing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-338/
Global Glucose Monitoring Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-glucose-monitoring-device-market-619/
Global Trauma Fixation Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-trauma-fixation-devices-market-346/
Global Surgical Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-general-surgical-device-market–1446/
Global Foot and Ankle Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-foot-and-ankle-devices-market-1637/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases