According to the report “Global Regenerative Medicines Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 48.90 billionby 2021 from USD 17.20 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 23.24%.
Regenerative medicine seeks to replace tissue or organs that have been damaged by disease, trauma, or congenital issues, vs. the current clinical strategy that focuses primarily on treating the symptoms. The tools used to realize these outcomes are tissue engineering, cellular therapies, and medical devices and artificial organs.
Combinations of these approaches can amplify our natural healing process in the places it is needed most, or take over the function of a permanently damaged organ. Regenerative medicine is a relatively new field that brings together experts in biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, genetics, medicine, robotics, and other fields to find solutions to some of the most challenging medical problems faced by humankind.
The promising field of Regenerative Medicine is working to restore structure and function of damaged tissues and organs. It is also working to create solutions for organs that become permanently damaged. The goal of this approach is to find a way to cure previously untreatable injuries and diseases.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Regenerative Medicines Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis.Rising demand for biologically derived materials for regenerative medicine, growing technological advancements (nanotechnology based tissue engineering), and high support from government to promote the tissue engineering for the development of advanced therapies are driving the growth of global regenerative medicines market. In addition, growing utilization of regenerative medicines in cancer research & drug discovery, increasing organ transplantations, and rising healthcare expenditure are further stimulating the growth of global regenerative medicines market. However, presence of stringent regulatory pathways for tissue engineered products & cell-based products, strict ethical regulations for the utilization of human tissue, certain post-implantation infections & complications, and high cost for the research & development of cell-based products (such as stem cells).
For granular level understanding, the Regenerative Medicines Marketis segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- By Product
- Cell-Based Products
- Autologous Cell-Based Products
- Allogeneic Cell-Based Products
- Acellular Products
- By Therapy
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
- By Application
- Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine
- Central Nervous System
- Other Applications
On the basis of geographical region the global regenerative medicines market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America is estimated to command the highest share of 31.3% of the global regenerative medicines market in 2016, whereas Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 28.90% during the forecast period 2016-2021.
- North America Regenerative Medicines Market
- Europe Regenerative Medicines Market
- Asia-Pacific Regenerative Medicines Market
- Latin America Regenerative Medicines Market
- Middle East and Africa Regenerative Medicines Market
The key players in global regenerative medicines market such as, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (U.S.), Acelity L.P. Inc. (U.S.), Celgene Corporation (U.S.), StemCells, Inc. (U.S.), Organogenesis Inc. (U.S.), NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.), Vericel Corporation (Genzyme) (U.S.), Japan Tissue Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan), Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (U.S.), Advantagene, Inc. (U.S.), and Mesoblast Ltd. (Australia).
The Regenerative Medicines Marketstudy offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of producttype, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors thateffect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Biopharmaceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Biosimilars Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biosimilars-market-1142/
Global Anti venom Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-antivenom-market-1580/
Therapeutic Vaccine Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-therapeutic-vaccines-market-71/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases