According to the report “Global Protein Expression Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2.28 billion by 2021 from USD 1.45 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 9.50% from 2016 to 2021.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Protein Expression market. Request a free sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-protein-expression-market-792/request-sample
Recombinant production of proteins is one of the most powerful techniques used in the Life Sciences. The ability to produce and purify an abundance of a desired recombinant protein can permit a wide range of possibilities including, its use in industrial processes, or its use to diagnose or treat disease.
At first glance, recombinant protein expression looks quite simple. Essentially, DNA encoding a target protein is cloned downstream of a promoter in an expression vector. This vector is then introduced into a host cell, and the cell’s protein synthesis machinery produces the desired protein. In practice, however, protein expression can be very challenging because so many factors may influence the process. For example, each protein folds in its own unique manner, a process that may be influenced by the choice of expression host. Similarly, some proteins require post-translational modifications or proper insertion into a biological membrane. Finally, some proteins may have an activity that is detrimental to the host. Thus, no single solution exists for successful production of all recombinant proteins. Instead, it is beneficial to have access to a wide range of expression tools, and a willingness to explore multiple approaches to better one’s chances for success.
Global Protein Expression Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the Protein Expression market is majorly driven by factors such as rise in the R&D movement in the pharma division, prospects in the field of proteomics, rising incidences of chronic diseases, and initiatives taken by the governments. Growth in the biologics market will also boost the market growth. However, issues such as high product development costs and complex Regulatory Environment are restraining the growth of the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Protein Expression market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-protein-expression-market-792/
Global Protein Expression market: Segmentation
By Expression System
- Yeast Expression
- Insect Expression
- Cell-Free Expression
- Bacterial Expression
- Algal Expression
- Mammalian Expression
- Industrial Proteins
- Cell Culture
- Therapeutic Proteins
- Transfection technologies
By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-protein-expression-market-792/customize-report
Global Protein Expression market: Overview
Mammalian cell expression systems segment is projected to showcase highest growth rate during the study period. This is due to rise in popularity of this systems for the production of biopharmaceuticals and research application. This system provides several advantages including the production of post-translational modified proteins and high efficiency in drug discovery and preclinical studies.
The insect cell and yeast systems segments are also expected to grow at lucrative CAGR during the forecast period, because of increasing focus on proteomics research and rising government support for research activities. The availability of advanced systems such as BaculoDirect Baculovirus Expression System and Bac-to-Bac Baculovirus Expression System is another factor driving the growth of the segment.
The services segment is anticipated to witness fastest growth rate during the study period due to escalating trend of services for custom optimization of protein expression. In addition, the service providers are equipped with advanced products and research specialists, which is expected to propel the demand for protein expression services by manufacturers and research laboratories.
Research applications segment is also expected to grow at lucrative CAGR during study period owing to rising government funding for proteomics and genomics research. For instance, in June 2016, the French government announced a plan to invest around USD 760.8 million in personalized medicine and genomics program to enhance the prevention and diagnosis of chronic diseases including cancer, diabetes, and rare diseases.
Global Protein Expression market: Region-wise Outlook
The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America accounts for the largest share of the protein expression market and is projected to lead the global market in the coming years, on account of the large research budgets and highly evolved pharmaceutical industry in this region. On the other hand, the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific region, most significantly India and China, account for the highest growth rate owing to the increased expenditure in R&D and huge untapped potential of these markets.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Protein Expression market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Protein Expression space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Protein Expression should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Protein Expression currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Protein Expression?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Protein Expression?
Global Protein Expression market: Key Players
The major companies dominating this market are Agilent Technologies, Life Technologies Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, New England BioLabs, Merck Millipore, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Promega Corporation.
Reasons to buy Global Protein Expression market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Biotechnology Segment:
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases