According to the report “Global Protein A Resins Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5.62 billion by 2021 from USD 575.6 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2016 to 2021.
Monoclonal antibodies can be defined as an antibody produced by a single clone of cells; they antibodies can be produced in large quantities in the laboratory. They can be used to carry drugs, toxins, or radioactive substances straight to cancer cells. Monoclonal antibodies have been showing promising results in the management of chronic diseases such as cancers and rheumatoid arthritis.
High selectivity and improved antibody yield coupled with ease of operation in large and small scale antibody purification and immunoprecipitation will further drive the protein A resins market growth. Chromatography with these has several advantages as a separation method, over conventional techniques like solvent extraction, crystallization, and distillation. For instance, it can separate all the components of a multicomponent biochemical mixture without demanding a detailed foreknowledge of the number, identity, or relative quantities of the materials present in the mixture.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Protein A Resins Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-protein-a-resins-market-379/
Global Protein A Resins Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing demand for biosimilars and increasing investments in the development of biosimilar products are the major factors driving the market for monoclonal antibodies. However increasing awareness about alternate methods to purify monoclonal antibodies is expected to hamper the Protein A Resins market. High cost of the Protein A resin is also a major factor hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Protein A Resins Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-protein-a-resins-market-379/request-sample
Global Protein A Resins Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Natural Protein A Resin
- Recombinant Protein A Resin
- Antibody Purification
By End Users
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
By Matrix Type
- Glass or Silica
- Organic Polymer
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Global Protein A Resins Market: Overview
Protein A resins are crucial and are broadly used as purification and separation materials owing to high resolution, across the biopharmaceutical industry. They exploit the chemical and physical variances among biomolecules for separation of antibodies by immunoprecipitation and antibody purification.
The market is showcasing evident potential in the mentioned forecasting period. Increasing research on monoclonal antibodies is expected to drive sales of Protein A resins over the forecast period. Recombinant Protein A segment is estimated to be the fastest growing within this segment. In the application segment immune precipitation is estimated to be the fastest growing. Among the matrix type agarose accounts for the largest share and is estimated to continue its strong hold during the forecast period.
Global Protein A Resins Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography global Protein A resin market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the largest market for Protein A resin accounting for a share of approximately 37% due to large number investments in the development of monoclonal antibodies followed by Europe. Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing region with a Compound Annual Growth Rate of XX% owing to large number of untapped markets and growing awareness about the developments in the market
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Protein A Resins Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Protein A Resins space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Protein A Resins manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Protein A Resins currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Protein A Resins?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Protein A Resins?
Global Protein A Resins Market: Key Players
Major Players in the market are entering into strategic agreements to develop raw materials required manufacture Protein A resins. Some of the key companies covered in the report are GE Healthcare, Repligen Corporation, Novasep, Tosoh Bioscience, GenScript, Thermo Fisher Scientific, EMD Millipore and Expedeon Ltd.
Reasons to buy Global Protein A Resins Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Bio Pharmaceuticals market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases