According to the report Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 8.80 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.30% from 2016 to 2021.
Prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment comprise of those equipment and devices that help in taking care of newly born children and babies developing inside mother’s womb. Some equipment that helps monitor and diagnose both mother and the fetus has been included in the prenatal and fetal equipment category. Equipment that assists in monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of newborn babies fall under the neonatal care equipment. According WHO studies, every year nearly 41% of all under-five child deaths are among newborn infants, babies in their first 28 days of life or the neonatal period.
Various disorders like anemia, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, intra- ventricular hemorrhage are diagnosed at the time of birth. Various disorders like anemia, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, intra- ventricular hemorrhage are diagnosed at the time of birth. This is creating a huge demand of such equipment in the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-prenatal-and-neonatal-equipment-care-market-736/
Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market: Drivers & Restraints
One of the main driving factors for the growth of this market is increasing cases of premature birth more in underdeveloped countries. Also, various organization have took up the task of increasing awareness among the masses regarding prenatal and neonatal care which has led to rise in use of these procedure and equipment. Recent technological advancements in healthcare sector have also fuelled the market growth. Also government policies providing better facilities and care for mothers and children is also influencing the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-184/request-sample
Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Prenatal and Fetal Equipment
- Ultrasound and Ultrasonography Devices
- Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Fetal Dopplers
- Fetal Monitors
- Neonatal Equipment
- Infant Warmers and Incubators
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Assistance and Monitoring Devices
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Other Prenatal and neonatal equipment.
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-184/customize-report
Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market: Overview
Premature and congenitally ill babies are given birth as a result of late maternal age, induced fertility, labour treatments, deprived prenatal care and modification in lifestyle predilections. Around 15 million new born annually are premature and out of those 1 million die each year. Those neonates who outlive prematurity, are diagnosed with different disabilities, thus various neonatal equipment have been created to help treat prematurity. Rising prevalence of preterm babies and continuous effort to save them is driving the market tremendously. Various disorders like anaemia, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, intra- ventricular haemorrhage are diagnosed at the time of birth and this helps in the growth of the fetal and neonatal care market. The neonatal care equipment segment accounts for the larger share of the global Market, while the fetal care equipment segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America led the global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market, with market share over 30% in 2012 in terms of revenue, closely followed by the European market over 25%. The USA leads the market in this region with a share of almost 80%. Major factors responsible for the leading position of the North American market are high incidence rate of premature births, high level of awareness, increasing age of maternal population, demand and affordability for various prenatal and neonatal care equipments’.
Asia-Pacific is expected to show the highest CAGR of 6.80% during the forecast period. India is the largest market for Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care in this region followed by China. In Latin America, Brazil leads the market owning major share in terms of revenue. Middle-east and Africa has the lowest share due to unawareness among people about the technology.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the drivers, key factors leading the market? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet technological needs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered growth of the market?
- What measures are taken by leading companies to increase market growth?
Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating this market are CareFusion Corporation, Covidien PLC, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Cooper Surgical, Inc., GE Healthcare, Getinge AB, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Natus Medical Incorporated, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare..
Reasons to buy Prenatal and Neonatal Equipment Care Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Global Nanotechnology in Medical Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nanotechnology-in-medical-devices-market-325/
Global Pregnancy Testing Market:http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pregnancy-testing-market-207/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases