According to the report “Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 27.56 billion by 2021 from USD 19.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Plasma-derived therapies and their recombinant analogs, collectively referred to as plasma protein therapies, are unique, biologic medicines, versus synthetic or chemical medicines, because production begins with plasma, a biologic starting material. Each therapy has its own unique biochemical profile, due to differences in production and processing methods, which results in different clinical responses and efficacy among patients.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market. Request a free sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-plasma-protein-therapeutics-market-235/request-sample
Plasma protein therapies are not interchangeable and have been defined by regulators as sole-source biologic products because no generics or substitutions exist. In addition, their biological nature demands storage and handling requirements by specialty distributors that ensure their safety.
Plasma protein therapies are unique, biologic medicines that are either infused or injected to treat a variety of rare, life-threatening, chronic and genetic diseases.
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing introduction of new plasma-derived therapies is the primary driving factor for the market. The market is also driven by a host of other factors, including rising prevalence of life threatening diseases involving immune or neurological systems and other infectious diseases like Rabies, Tetanus, Hepatitis A&B and varicella. On the contrary there are a few restraints for market which includes stringent government policies, issues pertaining to reimbursement, complexity in manufacturing.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-plasma-protein-therapeutics-market-235/
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market: Segmentation
- Coagulation Factors
- Alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Secondary Immunodeficiency
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-plasma-protein-therapeutics-market-235/customize-report
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market: Overview
Global plasma protein therapeutic market is expected to show a remunerative growth owing to the growing usage of the plasma proteins derived medicines. Introduction of new plasma-derived therapies is the high impact rendering driver for the growth of this market. Rising prevalence of over two hundred life threatening diseases compromising immune or neurological system such as chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIPD), ideopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN), and other infectious diseases including hepatitis A&B, Rabies, tetanus and varicella is expected to drive the market growth. Advancement in the technologies involved in efficient and cost effective processes for fractionating the proteins from plasma is supposed to boost the plasma protein therapeutic market. According to the WHO (World Health Organization), more than half of the 108 million global blood donations come from the high income countries, which is the home for 18% of the world’s population. Presence of favorable government initiates for the development of plasma derived medicine and rising awareness regarding the importance of blood donation are the drives for this market.
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is segmented into various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. Europe is undoubtedly the largest market, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific regions. India and China are estimated to grow the fastest. Other countries such as the U.S., Brazil and South Korea, are also expected to record high growth over the next five years.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Plasma Protein Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Plasma Protein Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Plasma Protein Therapeutics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Plasma Protein Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Plasma Protein Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Plasma Protein Therapeutics?
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market: Key Players
The major players in the plasma protein therapeutic market are Baxter, CSL Behring, Biotest, China Biologics, Grifols, Kedrion, Octapharma, Shire Plc., and Chengdu Inst.
Reasons to buy Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Bio Pharmaceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Biosimilars Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biosimilars-market-1142/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases