According to the report “Global Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 27.56 billion by 2021 from USD 19.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Plasma-derived therapies and their recombinant analogs, collectively referred to as plasma protein therapies, are unique, biologic medicines, versus synthetic or chemical medicines, because production begins with plasma, a biologic starting material. Each therapy has its own unique biochemical profile, due to differences in production and processing methods, which results in different clinical responses and efficacy among patients.
Plasma protein therapies are not interchangeable and have been defined by regulators as sole-source biologic products because no generics or substitutions exist. In addition, their biological nature demands storage and handling requirements by specialty distributors that ensure their safety. Plasma protein therapies are unique, biologic medicines that are either infused or injected to treat a variety of rare, life-threatening, chronic and genetic diseases.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Increasing introduction of new plasma-derived therapies is the primary driving factor for the market. The market is also driven by a host of other factors, including rising prevalence of life threatening diseases involving immune or neurological systems and other infectious diseases like Rabies, Tetanus, Hepatitis A&B and varicella. On the contrary there are a few restraints for market which includes stringent government policies, issues pertaining to reimbursement, complexity in manufacturing.
For granular level understanding, the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- By Type
- Coagulation Factors
- Alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor
- By Application
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Secondary Immunodeficiency
Based on geographical region, the market is analysed in the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa.
- North America Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market
- Europe Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market
- Asia-Pacific Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market
- Latin America Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market
- Middle East and Africa Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market
The major players in the plasma protein therapeutic market are Baxter, CSL Behring, Biotest, China Biologics, Grifols, Kedrion, Octapharma, Shire Plc., and Chengdu Inst.
The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Biopharmaceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Biosimilars Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biosimilars-market-1142/
Global Anti venom Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-antivenom-market-1580/
Therapeutic Vaccine Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-therapeutic-vaccines-market-71/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases