“Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for April 2017 in Pharmaceuticals” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in April 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
– Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
– Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women’s health segments.
– Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
– Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
– Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the six months.
– Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
– League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
– Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
– Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
– Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary 10
2.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Analysis, April 2017 10
2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Major Deals, April 2017 11
2.2.1 Bain Capital Private Equity and Cinven Partners to Acquire Stada Arzneimittel for up to USD5.61 Billion 11
2.2.2 Fresenius to Acquire Akorn 12
2.2.3 Lonza Raise USD2.24 Billion in Rights Offering of Shares 12
2.2.4 PeptiDream Enters into Agreement with Janssen Pharma 13
2.2.5 Grifols Raises USD1.06 Billion in Public Offering of 3.2% Bonds Due 2025 13
2.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals, April 2017 14
2.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Deal Values, April 2017 14
3 Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Global, Deals, Summary, by Type 16
3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A, April 2017 16
3.1.1 Top M&A Deals in April 2017 17
3.1.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A Deals by Therapy Area, November 2016- April 2017 18
3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals, April 2017 19
3.2.1 Top Equity Offering Deals in April 2017 20
3.2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals by Therapy Area, November 2016- April 2017 21
3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, April 2017 22
3.3.1 Top PE/VC Deals in April 2017 23
3.3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, PE/VC by Therapy Area, April 2017 24
3.3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital Deals by Stage of Financing, April 2017 25
3.3.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, August 2016-April 2017 26
3.3.5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, August 2016-April 2017 27
3.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals, April 2017 28
3.5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals by Therapy Area, November 2016- April 2017 29
3.6 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals by Upfront and Milestone Payments and Deal Values (US$ m), April 2017 30
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: