Pancreatic Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Pancreatic Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Pancreatic cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells are found in the tissues of the pancreas. This is also called exocrine cancer. Signs and symptoms include upper abdominal pain that may radiate to back, yellowing of skin and the whites of eyes (jaundice), loss of appetite, weight loss, depression and blood clots. Predisposing factors include age, gender, smoking, diabetes and family history. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Pancreatic Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Get exclusive sample of this report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/pancreatic-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017#RequestSample
The Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pancreatic Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 16, 120, 121, 2, 8, 273, 36 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 20, 9, 52 and 6 molecules, respectively.
Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/pancreatic-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017#InquiryForBuying
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology)