A new research document with title ‘Global Pain Therapeutics Market to 2023 – Innovative New Products to Address Unmet Need within Chronic Pain and Migraine, and Tackle Opioid Abuse’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/560281-global-pain-therapeutics-market
Global Pain Therapeutics Market to 2023 – Innovative New Products to Address Unmet Need within Chronic Pain and Migraine, and Tackle Opioid Abuse
The pain therapeutics market covers the drugs used for the relief of acute and chronic pain. This market has long been characterized by high levels of generic revenue, derived largely from opioids, which see high levels of usage worldwide and particularly within the US.
However, the last decade has seen the addition of new premium products to the market, including a wave of drugs approved for the treatment of neuropathic pain conditions – a patient population that previously had very poor treatment options. This influx of premium products is forecast to continue through to 2023.
The causes of the resurgence of premium analgesics are multi-faceted, but the primary driver is to meet the many unmet needs of the market, such as the treatment of neuropathic pain and migraines, and the need to limit the risk of abuse associated with many analgesics, primarily opioids. The revived interest in this market has led to a very high frequency of licensing deals for pain products over the past decade.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=560281
– The pain therapeutics market is forecast to reach $28.8 billion in 2023. What are the key market segments driving this growth?
– The pipeline contains over 800 products. What molecule types and molecular targets are in the pipeline? What are the commercial prospects of promising late stage products?
– Despite historical high levels of generic drug development, there is a very high proportion of novel drugs in the pipeline. How do failure rates, clinical trial size and clinical trial duration differ by indication and molecular target?
– Which of the leading companies will have the highest market share by 2023? Which new companies will enter the market?
– What licensing and co-development deals have occurred within this therapy area since 2006?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive analysis of innovation in the pain therapeutics market, in the context of the overall pipeline and current market landscape. The report also includes analysis of the deals landscape, including both licensing deals and co-development deals. Key indications covered in detail include neuropathic pain, inflammatory pain (including osteoarthritis pain) and migraine.
– Understand the current treatment landscape, with portfolios of key marketed products and a focus on historical and forecast sales patterns, and an overview of each drug’s mechanism of action.
– Analyse the pain therapeutics pipeline through a comprehensive review, segmented by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. This review also provides a detailed look at pain therapeutics clinical trials, to provide an insight into the risk associated with attempting to bring pipeline analgesics to market.
– Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2016 to 2023. The forecast will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries and new drug patent expirations will influence market value.
– Identify the key pipeline products, with a particular focus on those due to be brought to market in the near future, as well as sales forecasts for these products.
– Identify the leading companies in the market, in terms of market share and growth. Company analysis determines how dependent the key companies in the market are on revenue derived from pain therapeutic products. In addition, analysis determines the primary factors that will drive market growth for the key companies in the market.
– Assess the licensing and co-development deal landscape for pain therapies.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/560281-global-pain-therapeutics-market
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Disease Cluster Introduction 9
2.2 Symptoms 9
2.2.1 Migraine 9
2.2.2 Inflammatory pain and neuropathic pain 10
2.3 Diagnosis 10
2.4 Pathophysiology 10
2.4.1 Nociceptive pain transmission 10
2.4.2 Pain modulation in the brain 12
2.4.3 Inflammatory pain 13
2.4.4 Migraine 13
2.4.5 Neuropathic pain 14
2.5 Epidemiology 14
2.5.1 Migraine 14
2.5.2 Inflammatory pain 15
2.5.3 Neuropathic pain 16
2.6 Comorbidities and Complications 17
2.7 Treatment 17
2.7.1 Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs 18
2.7.2 Opioid medications 18
2.7.3 Triptans 20
2.7.4 Other medications 20
2.7.5 Conclusion 21
3 Key Marketed Products 22
3.1 Celebrex (celecoxib) – Pfizer 22
3.2 Nucynta (tapentadol) – Depomed 24
3.3 Lyrica (pregabalin) – Pfizer 26
3.4 Exparel (bupivacaine) – Pacira 27
3.5 Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) – Novartis 28
3.6 Pennsaid (diclofenac sodium) – Horizon 29
3.7 Depakine (valproate sodium) – Daiichi Sankyo 30
3.8 Embeda ER (morphine sulfate + naltrexone) – Pfizer 31
3.9 Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) – Eli Lilly 32
3.10 Conclusion 34
4 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 35
4.1 Overview 35
4.2 Pipeline Development Landscape 35
4.3 Molecular Targets in the Pipeline 38
4.4 Clinical Trial Landscape 42
4.4.1 Failure Rate by Stage of Development, Indication and Molecule Type 43
4.4.2 Clinical Trial Duration by Stage of Development, Indication, and Molecule Type 46
4.4.3 Clinical Trial Size by Stage of Development, Indication and Molecule Type 48
4.4.4 Aggregate Clinical Program Size by Stage of Development, Indication and Molecule Type 50
4.5 Conclusion 53
4.6 Assessment of Key Pipeline Products 54
4.6.1 HTX-011 – Heron 54
4.6.2 Difelikefalin – Cara 55
4.6.3 Fremanezumab – Teva 56
4.6.4 Eptinezumab – Alder 57
4.6.5 Erenumab – Amgen and Novartis 58
4.6.6 Galcanezumab – Eli Lilly 59
4.6.7 Zilretta – Flexion 60
4.6.8 EMA-401 – Novartis 61
4.6.9 Conclusion 62
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/560281-global-pain-therapeutics-market
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218