According to the report “Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 10.69 billion by 2021, at a CAGR 21.6% from 2016 to 2021.
Modern technologies assist in the sequencing of DNA and RNA much more quickly and cheaply than the Sanger sequencing and these have transformed the study of genomics and molecular biology. The arrival of next generation sequencing technologies has brought noteworthy changes in the sequencing process by providing speed, flexibility and reduced sequencing cost over thousand folds.
The next generation data analysis market is anticipated to see the fastest growth during the forecast period. With an expected increase in enactment of whole genome sequencing, the following data generation from sequencing projects is predicted to grow harmonically with the number of sequencing projects.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Drivers & Restraints
Advancements in pre-sequencing and NGS bioinformatics solutions, Rise in growth of personalized medicine and cloud computing, increasing incidences of infectious diseases, growth in global population, and cancer are few factors driving the market growth. In addition, anticipated decrease in the prices of genome sequencing due to development of rapid, high capacity whole genome sequencers by key players is expected to have a positive effect on market penetration rates over the few years.
However, the storage and management of data generated by sequencing and its interpretation, high reliability on grants & funding from the government and fall in capital expenditure from academic institutions are few factors hindering the growth of global next generation sequencing market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/request-sample
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Segmentation
- Whole Targeted Re-Sequencing
- Genome Sequencing
- De Novo Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing
- Drug Discovery
- Biomarker Discovery
- Personalized Medicine
- Agriculture and Animals Research
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/customize-report
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Overview
Targeted sequencing accounts for the largest share of the market, however owing to the expected development of whole genome sequencing capabilities, the earlier segment is expected to lose market share by 2022. At present, the next generation sequencing market is amalgamated with a few market players due to involvement of exceptionally complicated technologies and the low target audience for the systems. The market is dominated by Illumina, which accounted for the largest market share of approximately 70%.
Asia-Pacific region presents significant opportunities for the investors/venture capitalists as the developed markets get saturated. The presence of noteworthy developments in China and Japan for integration of new technologies, and the development of healthcare, R&D and clinical development frameworks of developing economies such as India and Australia have led to the Asia Pacific market to witness rewarding growth throughout the forecast period.
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Region-wise Outlook
Each market is further analysed at a ground level by geography, under Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Africa & Middle-East. North America is poised to account for the prime market share of the NGS market, followed by Europe.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industry growth forecast from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) space globally?
- What are the technology & innovation trends, how will they evolve by 2021?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)?
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the market include Thermo Fischer Scientific, Pacific Biosciences, Macrogen Inc.,Partek Inc., Genomatix Software GmbH, Perkin Elmer inc.,GATC Biotech Ag, Agilent Technologies Inc., Biomatters Ltd., BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute), Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.,DNASTAR Inc., Knome Inc., and Qiagen N.V.
Reasons to buy Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Biotechnology Segment:
Biopreservation Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases