According to the report Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 112175.5 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Monoclonal Antibodies have various diagnostic and therapeutic applications, especially in cancer. Apart from these mAb`s are also useful in protein purification. At present, there are forty-seven monoclonal antibody products have been approved in the United States or Europe for the treatment of a wide range of diseases, and many of these products have also been approved in the global markets.
Monoclonal Antibodies, a type of mono-specific antibodies, are comprised of identical antibody molecules and are produced by a single clone of cells or cell line. Monoclonal Antibodies have brought about a fundamental change in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors and in the future too are slated to play a crucial role in clinical protocol with further development of these molecular agents. Monoclonal Antibodies find application in the treatment of a variety of diseases, particularly autoimmune, cancer, and inflammatory diseases.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Drivers & Restraints
Global Monoclonal Antibodies market is driven by increasing R & D activities in genomics, owing to rapid advancements of our understanding of disease at a molecular level. The development of new molecules is expected to play a prominent role in the future of the market due to the cost effectiveness of this technology. Rising awareness levels among patients and physicians regarding various applications of mAb is also a major factor fuelling the growth of the market. However huge cost and time associated with the identification and development of potential molecules is a major factor hindering the growth of the market
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/request-sample
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Segmentation
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Disorders
- Others (Inflammatory, Microbial Diseases, & Other)
By End User
- Research Institute
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Western Blot
- Radioimmune Assays
- Other (Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, & Immunocytochemistry)
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/customize-report
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Overview
The market is showcasing evident potential in the mentioned forecasting period. MAb`s are antibodies produced by a single clone of cells consisting of identical antibody molecules. Global Monoclonal Antibodies market continues to gain momentum with the rapid increase in adoption of these products for various indications. At the current approval rate of four new products releasing every year, approximately 70 monoclonal antibody products are expected to be present on the market by 2020.
Hospitals is the largest end user segment accounting for a share of approximately XX%. By application global monoclonal antibodies market is segmented into medical and experimental. Based on experimental the market is further sub segmented into Western Blot, ELISA, Radioimmune Assays, Immunofluorescence and other
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of Geography global monoclonal antibodies market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the largest market for monoclonal antibodies accounting for a share of approximately XX% followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period owing to huge population base.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Monoclonal Antibodies space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Monoclonal Antibodies manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Monoclonal Antibodies currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Global Monoclonal Antibodies?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Monoclonal Antibodies?
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include GlaxoSmithKline plc (U.K.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Seattle Genetics (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel) and Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co.,Ltd. (China).
Reasons to buy Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
Asia-Pacific Kidney Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-kidney-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market-846/
Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/
Asia Pacific Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-ovarian-cancer-therapeutics-market-1471/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases