According to the report “Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 23.31 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Medical gases and pharmaceutical gases are specialized gases used for medical purposes, drug processing and various applications of biotechnology. Medical gases include pure gases and mixture of gases for various medical processes. The gas equipment such as cylinder and masks are used to store and deliver gas.
The common types of gases used are oxygen, ammonia, hydrogen, nitrous oxide, nitrogen and carbon dioxide. The medical gases and equipment market holds a high growth potential due to the increasing count of geriatric population and advancements in the pharmaceutical industry. The purity of the gases plays an important role in the recovery of the patient and there is also a risk of acquiring infection through medical gases. Due to this reason, the medical gases need to be manufactured according to certain specified standards.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-gases-and-equipment-market-2204/
Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market: Drivers & Restraints
The market for Medical Gases and Equipment is mainly driven due to growing incidences of COPD, asthma, and other medical conditions such as cardiovascular and lifestyle diseases, along with Technological innovation in the use of medical gases and an increase in demand for better healthcare facilities in developing economies. But, the market growth can be restrained due to changes in medical gas calibration standards, global shortage of helium, and declining federal reimbursements for respiratory therapies.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-gases-and-equipment-market-2204/request-sample
Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market: Segmentation
- By Product Type
- Medical Gases
- Pure Medical Gases, by Type
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
- Medical Air
- Pure Medical Gases, by Form of Delivery
- Pure Gases in High Pressure Cylinders
- Pure Gases in Liquid Cylinders
- Bulk Delivery
- Medical Gas Mixtures
- Blood Gas Mixtures
- Lung Diffusion Mixtures
- Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Mixtures
- Carbon Dioxide-Oxygen Mixtures
- Laser Gas Mixtures
- Aerobic Mixtures
- Anaerobic Mixtures
- Ethylene Oxide
- Helium Oxygen Mixtures
- Medical Gas Equipment
- Equipment Accessories
- Vacuum Systems
- Suction Regulators
- Monitoring Systems (Alarms & Monitors)
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Gas Delivery Systems
- Cryogenic Products (Freezers)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- By Application
- Respiratory Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Medical Imaging
- General Laboratory Use
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research
- Drug Discovery
- Process Development
- Quality Control
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- By End-users
- Home Healthcare
- Emergency Services
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-gases-and-equipment-market-2204/customize-report
Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market: Overview
Medical pure gas segment is expected to lead the market. Medical gas equipment segment is expected to witness the highest share. Medical gas applications in the therapeutics segment to witness the highest share. Mergers and acquisitions are the key strategies adopted by major companies
The Medical Gases and Equipment market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing healthcare awareness, rising healthcare expenditures, growth in the aging population, and growth in per capita income. Theft of medical gas equipment especially cylinders, pipelines and accessories is expected to impede market growth over the forecast period. For example, thefts of nitrous oxide and ENTONOX (nitrous oxide-oxygen) cylinders cause unnecessary expenses for healthcare organizations. The organizations are becoming increasingly diligent and are also taking help from consultancy firms to curb the theft incidents. Organizations such as AsteRisk, provide training and safety solutions to medical gas and equipment manufacturers and users.
Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Global market for Medical Gases and Equipment is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe. The market in North America is highly driven due to factors like presence of a well-established medical gases market, high prevalence of patients with respiratory disorders, and growing aging population.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Medical Gases and Equipment Market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Medical Gases and Equipment space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Medical Gases and Equipment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Medical Gases and Equipment currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Medical Gases and Equipment?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Medical Gases and Equipment?
Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market: Key Players
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., The Linde Group, Air Liquide, Praxair, Inc., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp., SOL-SpA, Airgas, Inc., Atlas Copco, Messer Group, GCE Holding AB, Beacon Medaes, Medical Gas Solutions Ltd., Matheson Tri-Gas, Taiya Nippon Sanso, Atlas Copco, are the major players of Global Medical Gases and Equipment market.
Reasons to buy Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Bio Pharmaceuticals market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases