Big Market Research added a report on “Medical Carts Market By Type (Emergency, Procedure, Anesthesia, And Other Carts): Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2017-2023”
Medical cart market, also known as medical trolley, is a mobile equipment, which comprises set of drawers, compartments, trays, and shelves for use in hospital and medical settings to carry, transport, and dispense emergency supplies, medicines, medical instruments, and medical devices. Medical carts form a crucial aspect of medical aid, as they facilitate the ability to record, store, and dispense equipment, supplies, pharmaceuticals, patient information, and related data along with patient care. Various medical carts are available in the industry that are designed to cater to surgical and emergency needs of the operating room and other medical settings.
Upsurge in use of electronic health record (EHR) and electronic medication administration record (eMAR) to avoid medical errors, rise in need for rapid & easy accessibility to medical supplies and equipment, and growth in focus on improvement of patient safety & nursing efficiency are the key factors that drive the market growth. Furthermore, development of advanced technologies, such as telemedicine, fuel the demand and application of medical carts. However, high costs of medical carts, limited availability of funds, and dearth of skilled professionals could impede the market growth. The global medical carts market accounted for $571 million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach at $1,302 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 12.4% from 2017 to 2023.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/rRHV8V
The global medical carts market is segmented on the basis of type (by value and volume) and region (by value and volume). Based on type, it is classified into emergency, procedure, anesthesia, and other carts. The global medical carts market is divided based on region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. North America accounted for the highest market share in the medical carts market in 2016, and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for customized and sophisticated medical carts that fit the minimal hospital area and aids in improving nursing efficiency. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as a lucrative area with maximum growth potential, owing to the improvement in healthcare facilities, available disposable income, and rapid development in the economic conditions.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/xYGgGA
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global medical carts market and current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market, based on type, helps to understand the various types of medical carts used for different applications.
- Competitive intelligence of key players highlights the business practices followed by them in the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Other Carts
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
- InterMetro Industries Corporation (A Part of Ali Group)
- Harloff Company (Harloff Manufacturing Co.)
- Armstrong Medical
- Capsa Solutions LLC.
- Omnicell Inc.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- ITD GmbH
- Midmark Corporation
- The Bergmann Group
- Life-Medic HealthCare Supplies Pte Ltd.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452